COMMON WISH

All the married men on this forum (which is probably just about everyone) shares a common wish for our wives and it looks like this!

View attachment 1017221 View attachment 1017222 View attachment 1017224 View attachment 1017225 View attachment 1017227
All the married men on this forum (which is probably just about everyone) shares a common wish for our wives and it looks like this!

View attachment 1017221 View attachment 1017222 View attachment 1017224 View attachment 1017225 View attachment 1017227
Oh hell yeah

There's no doubt -- it's a hell of a kick to watch Nancy getting reamed by a big cock, be it white or black. The BBC guys, though, have been by and large (so to speak) far better lovers and fuckers than the white bois, so we're concentrating on getting more black dick into Nancy. Going to the big city in a few weeks so she can take on a couple of BBCs, including one that'll video the scene and put it on his site. I wonder what it'll take to get her hooked to the point of saying "no thanks" to the white guys. . .

Last edited:
Be careful what you ask for, my hubby was not prepared for how quickly I became a BBC slut; quite honestly, either was I. I was never submissive to any man before going black, but their sexual power, natural dominance seduced me into submission quickly.

Beth, I'll ask you, if I may -- about you turning the corner to become a BBC slut. You say you were surprised how quickly it happened. Care to share with me your change - so I'll know what to expect if and when Nancy goes farther down the path to being a real BBC slut? And -- are both of you satisfied and happy with where you are now?

Best wishes -- and thanks.

Hay -- good news for you BBC/Nancy fans. A guy's coming over tonight to fuck her, and he's the guy with the biggest cock she's ever had. He's interested in video, too, and for sure pics -- so maybe I'll have some fun stuff for you tomorrow. If you want it, that is. . .
Did you get that video? Would love to see it if you're willing to share :bounce:

Back