Coming home a little early.......

CuckLee

Male
Not long after finding my wife getting fucked by a very much bigger black guy at her workplace, I figured maybe it was just a fling. Hoping this to be true, I sorta just forgot about her little sexcapade and went about trying to romance her once again. Nice cards, some of her favorite snacks, a nice dinner at a restaurant she loves. Ya know, I thought I was on the right track, we ended up getting into bed after a little drinking and started to get down with it.
I'm getting hard, she is stripping her panties and bra off. My dick is rubbing against her ass, ...uh-oh...I am dripping already...*******...I am cumming...nice big wad on her ass crack....well that was the straw I think the broke the camel's back as far as having any sex with her again. She turns around, sees my quickly shrinking cock still dripping. She tells me.. " Thanks alot, big boy!!...maybe your puny peewee cock will see my pussy sometime in the future...I am sick of you not being able to fuck with me for longer than 5 minutes....I know you saw me fucking Jerome in his apartment cuz Jennifer told me you had went upstairs that day....." Gulp !!! --- busted !!!.....About all I could say is that I loved her and I hope we could talk. She said no more...she was going to get off with other guys ( I know she meant Black guys, big cocks...)....just give some space. WELL, that's what I did, for the most, she was quite nice and civil with me out of the bedroom and did not mind sharing our bed, but sex.....nope --not happening.
Okay, this goes on for another month or so.......kinda getting used to ----jerking off once in while when she is out of the house. End of the week on a Friday, I am able to get off work early. I figured we could go out to eat, see a movie she liked. I am driving up the drive way, and I notice a couple cars. I am wondering what is going on, some of her gal pals over to see her. I come in the back door of the garage and I guess I was more quiet than usual.
She is not in the kitchen, not in the living room--- so I head to the bedroom to change clothes. Soft sounds were what I heard, lots of um's and aah's. I open the door and well ya know where this is going. She has that Jerome guy and another bigger black guy just going at it with her. Jerome getting sucked off and
Daqwan fucking her long and slow and I thought Jerome was a long dicked MF, this guy has a dick the size of me wrist and about as long as a foot ruler. I tried to close the door, but , it creaked and all three of them just stopped and looked and saw me standing there. Ya think I would have had a hard-on going but nope, I was soft, real soft and sorta moist ( I am thinking---jeez I even just cum watching...).
My wife just laughs and the guys just keep at it. " Hey fuckin white boy...ya like my cock in your wife, said Daqwan...ha hah..." And ya know ...I did like it. My wife was starting to cum and she is quite a orgasming gal anyway. Well, Daqwan didn't stop and let her cum, he just kept going in and out...she was IN a frenzy...Jerome said " hey hubby come see Daqwan's cum shot....she leaking...ha ha hah....." ... Maybe you should clean your wife after he is done, cuz I already came in her too...." Oh man
I am feeling like I should leave but I don't...I just keep watching. She eventually tells me to leave for a while.
And I turn around in get back in my car, she calls me on my cell phone and tells me-- get back home in a few hours--- these guys fuck for...ever.

Wow, I think I found my place. Cuck Lee

Sometimes it hits like a shocking bolt to the system, that which some hubbies choose not to see, but when it happens, they realize all what their wives have been trying to tell them for years: that she needs a REAL cock to be hitting that white pussy RIGHT!

You've certainly learned your place.

Thank you Sir !! for giving me your superior wisdom and for helping me know my REAL place in life. I am truly inferior to BLACK MEN AND BLACK COCK....... with highest respect----cuck Lee

Thank you Sir !! for giving me your superior wisdom and for helping me know my REAL place in life. I am truly inferior to BLACK MEN AND BLACK COCK....... with highest respect----cuck Lee

Yes, and I think you'll make a good servant to visit!

Yes, and I think you'll make a good servant to visit!

MasterShango:
i have just awoken after being shut dowm from sex with my wife, I am sure your mind is comtrolling Lora now...with every breath I think to my self..." Lora....you want BLACK COCK...." OVER AND over again.... I want and need you: I am yours to serve as you like...whatever your whims....sissify me, cuckold me....take my wife...own us... your power is so unformidable....Black must rule....this white boi will give you my soul...You are my God...on my knees I will ADORE YOU.....my god dearest Master Shango....I believe I have been taken by your will...and I love it Sir !!!!

MasterShango:
i have just awoken after being shut dowm from sex with my wife, I am sure your mind is comtrolling Lora now...with every breath I think to my self..." Lora....you want BLACK COCK...." OVER AND over again.... I want and need you: I am yours to serve as you like...whatever your whims....sissify me, cuckold me....take my wife...own us... your power is so unformidable....Black must rule....this white boi will give you my soul...You are my God...on my knees I will ADORE YOU.....my god dearest Master Shango....I believe I have been taken by your will...and I love it Sir !!!!

I know when I'm done with her, you're going to be writing another story to post here.

Back