come to RUSSIA

Penis size worldwide map
uBD0g95.png

WOW
if this is true?
average in the USA is 4.5" to 5.3"
which I find interesting because I always though my self small @ 6" when I was younger - closer to 5.5" now that I am older and fatter
I know there are some BWC that are bigger (much bigger)
more BBC that are much bigger (about half I have seen in real life are around my size or smaller although)
I have became very close Friends with 2 white single mothers in there 20's over the last 3 years - and had some VERY open discussions

"A" is 25 has a black ******* and has had 15 guys as sexual partners in the last 12 years (6 white 9 black men) her black baby daddy is only 4" and the smallest cock she has had - the biggest cock she has had was only a little bigger than mine she would estimate 6.25 to 6.5" inches and is her baby daddy's black friend - the rest where all my size 5-6" black or white.

"B" is 26 with a white ******* been with 21 men over the last 14 years her 2 largest are her current white BF at 6.5-7" measured and a mixed friend last year (Hispanic / Black) friend who was "the same size but a little thicker" the rest of her partner have been white and about my size 5+"

I had assumed they "A" & "B" were just very unlucky as far as cock size with the guys they fucked and have suggested they find them self's a BBC ...lol

I assumed that they where just unlucky from my real life experience over 18 years I was with my ex about a third of the sluts 60+ men she fucked where big (7+")

I would estimate maybe 10 of the guys where smaller than me under 5" (the two smallest where both black guys?)
30 or so men were around my size 6" + or - (about 50/50 black/white)
10 men that where bigger the 7-8" size (70/30 black white)
10 monsters that where in the 8-9+" size (all but one of these monsters where Black 90/10 black/white)

Now that I think about it we where pulling men from the swinger & BDSM lifestyle who where "players" adult theaters etc. (exhibitionist)
now I assume these men tended to be larger and that is part of why they are in the lifestyle?

I honestly feel sorry for the average girl in the USA

Last edited:
By the way, there is no war between Russia and Ukraine. There is a CIVIL war in Ukraine. the war between the government and the rebel regions in the east because of the language and cultural policy of Ukraine

And some other reasons, which we will not talk about here... But basically, since pro EU protesters occupied the government buildings in Kyiv, people in Crimea and Donbass started to do the same in their region after the removal of the president they elected.

as a russian i welcomes every black guy to our country!Please come to us,make our girls pregnant!It doesn't matter what skin color you have!Our girls are very sexy and waiting to be loved.Trust me!I know what im talking about!
Two days ago i`ve seen a pretty young girl (near her 20) with just borned black baby on her hands (it was at VDNH near Prosperkt Mira).All is possible!

Last edited:
There are lots of women in Russia and Ukraine who don't even think they are sexy when in fact, they look amazing. A lot of them are shapely, and many of them are also pretty.

Back