COME HERE SISSYS & CUCKS

I think that is the cold, hard reality for older cucks if their wives ever leave them. Once you get to 60+, unless you're cashed and some goldigger is looking for a sugar daddy, you won't get too many other offers for sex...so imagine most older, single, small dicked cucks, will end up like this.

And older MARRIED small-doicked cuck wnnabes, too. No fantasy gets me harder than cheating on her sucking a big black penis until he cums. I get home and kiss her with traces of his semen, hoping she'll notice ny kiss is a bit more wet and slippery. And hoping she'll notice I'm still hard. Maybe put 2 and 2 together. "Ok, let me explain. You need to sit down for this..."

And older MARRIED small-doicked cuck wnnabes, too. No fantasy gets me harder than cheating on her sucking a big black penis until he cums. I get home and kiss her with traces of his semen, hoping she'll notice ny kiss is a bit more wet and slippery. And hoping she'll notice I'm still hard. Maybe put 2 and 2 together. "Ok, let me explain. You need to sit down for this..."
It's dangerous when you so want to be found out

The idea of being a very proud Black cocksucker and cleaner is Very appealing. Id like to have a dom Bull push me in this direction. Regular use and to have me tell certain friends in my life so word gets around that i submit to Black men and enjoy taking their cocks and cum whenever i get the chance 😋😉

The idea of being a very proud Black cocksucker and cleaner is Very appealing. Id like to have a dom Bull push me in this direction. Regular use and to have me tell certain friends in my life so word gets around that i submit to Black men and enjoy taking their cocks and cum whenever i get the chance 😋😉
Wild, but OK with me

My wife found my sissy clothes and 9” BBC dildo. After a lot of explaining trying to play it off she realized it wasn’t some fetish kit I took with me to some other girls house but was for myself. Then after a few Q and A sessions she got it out of me that I’ve done even more than suck black cock. At first I wasn’t sure I’d be married much longer but she decided it was hot after a little time. So now she pegs me while we both dress up in stockings and whatever.

My wife found my sissy clothes and 9” BBC dildo. After a lot of explaining trying to play it off she realized it wasn’t some fetish kit I took with me to some other girls house but was for myself. Then after a few Q and A sessions she got it out of me that I’ve done even more than suck black cock. At first I wasn’t sure I’d be married much longer but she decided it was hot after a little time. So now she pegs me while we both dress up in stockings and whatever.
I think its important to just come out and admit it when you're married, regardless of the outcome. My wife has even bought me outfits to wear, and will have me wear them for her. She once said to me, she loves the fact that with me dressed as a sissy, i'm even less desirable to other women and that very few women would ever be interested in me sexually. She finds it empowering that her pussy, is not only the only one I want, but reality is, its the only one i'd get anyway. There are a lot of nuances in this lifestyle, so always fascinates me when a wife or a cuck, find their thing that gets them off.

I think its important to just come out and admit it when you're married, regardless of the outcome.

I don’t like to disagree with honesty but I’m pretty sure our marriage wouldn’t have withstood the shock of my hidden lifestyle in the beginning. I am not encouraging or condoning dishonesty with ones partner but rather sharing my experience.

There are a lot of nuances in this lifestyle, so always fascinates me when a wife or a cuck, find their thing that gets them off.

I am very fortunate that after all was said and done and some time had passed that we found a middle ground. She loves to hear about my few experiences and we liberally role play both of us making new ones with a black stud or studs as the case may be. She even told me she always wanted a guy with a kinky side.
But I do count myself very lucky that the night she was holding a bag with dildos, stockings and high heels wasn’t the end of our relationship but rather the beginning of the next kinky chapter.

I don’t like to disagree with honesty but I’m pretty sure our marriage wouldn’t have withstood the shock of my hidden lifestyle in the beginning. I am not encouraging or condoning dishonesty with ones partner but rather sharing my experience.

I am very fortunate that after all was said and done and some time had passed that we found a middle ground. She loves to hear about my few experiences and we liberally role play both of us making new ones with a black stud or studs as the case may be. She even told me she always wanted a guy with a kinky side.
But I do count myself very lucky that the night she was holding a bag with dildos, stockings and high heels wasn’t the end of our relationship but rather the beginning of the next kinky chapter.
Yeah, totally understand. When my ex-wife first discovered I was into sissy play, it was her discovering a box I had hidden from her after about 2 years of dating, and yeah, in that box was lingerie, heels, panties etc. but also dog collars, cuffs, butt plugs and dildoes, plus polaroid photos of me dressed up and having sex with men. I'll never forget the moment I came home and everything was laid out on the bed with her screaming at me and calling me everything under the sun. It nearly cost me the relationship at the time, and I promised i'd do anything for her not to tell anyone and begged her to not walk out. I found out years later, she had told my sister in-law and my mom in-law, as she said she 'needed to try to understand it all' and decided to seek their advice/ opinions.

I found out years later, she had told my sister in-law and my mom in-law, as she said she 'needed to try to understand it all' and decided to seek their advice/ opinions.
[/QUOTE]
that would have been hot and a turn on Knowing they all three knew and probably wanted to see you Dressed and join your fantasy.

I found out years later, she had told my sister in-law and my mom in-law, as she said she 'needed to try to understand it all' and decided to seek their advice/ opinions.
that would have been hot and a turn on Knowing they all three knew and probably wanted to see you Dressed and join your fantasy.
[/QUOTE]
My wife also talked to a friend of hers (ours) about what she found when she found my stuff. That’s when she came to me with lots of questions and being surprisingly compassionate. After a few conversations about it she let me know she had asked her friend for advice.
Yes, I actually get turned on knowing that the friend knows I wear heels hose and play with Big dildos. I don’t know if my wife mentioned the thing about it being a Black one or not.

[/QUOTE]
🙏🙏🙏

My wife also talked to a friend of hers (ours) about what she found when she found my stuff. That’s when she came to me with lots of questions and being surprisingly compassionate. After a few conversations about it she let me know she had asked her friend for advice.
Yes, I actually get turned on knowing that the friend knows I wear heels hose and play with Big dildos. I don’t know if my wife mentioned the thing about it being a Black one or not.
[/QUOTE]
Very hot 🙏🙏🙏

[/QUOTE]
Well, in fantasy land its hot, in real life less so. My mom in-law was a pretty cool hippy style chic, that fucked anything with a cock in her younger years, so she wasn't judgemental, and only ever mentioned to me once, if I needed to talk, she was always there. So, that was ok, but its something I had preferred people not knowing about me at the time. My wife only told her about what she found, not showed her anything or any photos I had stashed away.

Back