Come get it!!

Fuck me ... if I had one that long, Id' suck the damn thing myself ... fuck women, they could just piss off! :bounce:

So how about "willing" me that when you die ... be sure to put me on your donor card, and don't get shot in the dick! :frantic:

Fuck me ... if I had one that long, Id' suck the damn thing myself ... fuck women, they could just piss off! :bounce:

So how about "willing" me that when you die ... be sure to put me on your donor card, and don't get shot in the dick! :frantic:

OH NO! Say it isn't so. :eek: Mac cruising a BBC thread and talking about getting fucked, sucking it and telling women they can just piss off because he has a BBC to suck????? :confused:

I never thought I'd see the day ... so what they say is true, virtually all white guys are gay or at least Bi. :unsure:

OH NO! Say it isn't so. :eek: Mac cruising a BBC thread and talking about getting fucked, sucking it and telling women they can just piss off because he has a BBC to suck????? :confused:

I never thought I'd see the day ... so what they say is true, virtually all white guys are gay or at least Bi. :unsure:

LOL ... trust me, will ... I was referring more to the size, not color. And I have no desire to suck anyone's cock unless its personally mine ... lol But, good try. I'm as "hetro" as you can get ... well, maybe not THAT hetro.
Jesus, everyone is so assumptive today with me ... what's the deal? :eek:

Lmao that sounds like too much work, I like to relax while getting head! Lol I added you to my will so if something were to happen... It's all yours. Might need some bleaching cream though. Lmao

Matter fact, I have to reconsider! You're out of the will unless you let me have some fun with your wife lol!!

Matter fact, I have to reconsider! You're out of the will unless you let me have some fun with your wife lol!!

LOL ... hey, wouldn't that be grand, now ... line you up with my wife, and as she is marveling at your equipment I can tell her that you personally "willed" it to me ... :) You would be her first ... she hasn't gone black as of yet.
Right now we've cooled our "swinging jets" ... got 2 very opinionated teens in the house ... wonder where the fuck they got their attitudes? :happy: But I've discussed it with her and she has no problem with crossing over to the "dark side" at all ... lol Its just a timing issue with us right now. I'm here for "fun" conversations ... some people like my humor, some hate it ... so I'm always making people happy ... either by my arrival, or by my departure. :)

LOL ... hey, wouldn't that be grand, now ... line you up with my wife, and as she is marveling at your equipment I can tell her that you personally "willed" it to me ... :) You would be her first ... she hasn't gone black as of yet.
Right now we've cooled our "swinging jets" ... got 2 very opinionated teens in the house ... wonder where the fuck they got their attitudes? :happy: But I've discussed it with her and she has no problem with crossing over to the "dark side" at all ... lol Its just a timing issue with us right now. I'm here for "fun" conversations ... some people like my humor, some hate it ... so I'm always making people happy ... either by my arrival, or by my departure. :)
Well you definitely got a laugh out of me with that first comment, so you're on my good side lol. If you somehow pop up in Atlanta one day soon with your wife, you might be my best friend for the day lol

If you somehow pop up in Atlanta one day soon with your wife, you might be my best friend for the day lol

Works for me, and I"m sure it would work for her ... lol
By the way, I was in Atlanta about 7-8 years ago for a week, and discovered the Taj Mahal & Toy Tiger clubs. Fuck me ... I thought I'd died and gone to heaven ... some very fine bitches in those clubs, and all they wore was high heels ... I spent $300 the first night at the Taj Mahal ... those places still open?

Works for me, and I"m sure it would work for her ... lol
By the way, I was in Atlanta about 7-8 years ago for a week, and discovered the Taj Mahal & Toy Tiger clubs. Fuck me ... I thought I'd died and gone to heaven ... some very fine bitches in those clubs, and all they wore was high heels ... I spent $300 the first night at the Taj Mahal ... those places still open?
Never heard of them, what type of clubs are they?? Might need to look into that lol!!

Never heard of them, what type of clubs are they?? Might need to look into that lol!!

They are strip clubs ... like the Doll House on Chesire Bridge Road in Atlanta. I've been to that one too ... really nice. They were totally nude strip clubs ... the Taj Mahal was my favorite but it got closed at its location due to new Atlanta ordinances. Not sure what happened to the Toy Tiger ... it was a bit smaller but pretty nice as well.
If you've never been to the Doll House, you might want to check 'em out. Take a fist full of $1's and $5's ... the private lounges can get "fun".

DAMN! What a deal! Your wife gets to try out your new dick before you even get it!
If she decides she doesn't like it for some odd reason like it's too small or something, you can always tell Lamarati to will it to someone else and shop for another.

This is like a whole new market! Let's see ... we need to start up an exchange of some sort, .... maybe something kind of like timeshares ... then ..

LOL ... trust me, will ... I was referring more to the size, not color. And I have no desire to suck anyone's cock unless its personally mine ... lol But, good try. I'm as "hetro" as you can get ... well, maybe not THAT hetro.
Jesus, everyone is so assumptive today with me ... what's the deal? :eek:

Hey, no offense, you know I don't have a problem with bisexuality or any other sexuality and never judge when it comes to someones sexual preferences, it's all good as far as I'm concerned. :)

I was just surprised to hear it from you. Besides, I wasn't assuming, I was just looking at what you wrote. I mean even your response here: "I'm as "hetro" as you can get ... well, maybe not THAT hetro." :confused:
Like YOU always like to say: " if it walks like a duck ...." :bounce:

... I was just surprised to hear it from you. Besides, I wasn't assuming, I was just looking at what you wrote. I mean even your response here: "I'm as "hetro" as you can get ... well, maybe not THAT hetro." :confused:
Like YOU always like to say: " if it walks like a duck ...." :bounce:

Yeah, my fucking humor hasn't been working today, for sure! Sorry for the confusion; "false alarm" though! :frantic:

They are strip clubs ... like the Doll House on Chesire Bridge Road in Atlanta. I've been to that one too ... really nice. They were totally nude strip clubs ... the Taj Mahal was my favorite but it got closed at its location due to new Atlanta ordinances. Not sure what happened to the Toy Tiger ... it was a bit smaller but pretty nice as well.
If you've never been to the Doll House, you might want to check 'em out. Take a fist full of $1's and $5's ... the private lounges can get "fun".
I'm actually a strip club fanatic lol, next time you're here we'll have to go to follies, diamonds of Atlanta, oasis, and of course pink pony! I'm going to go see what doll house is all about this weekend!

Back