Columbus Cuck Hunt

I'm looking a cuck who is SERIOUS. I need someone who lives in the Columbus area, lives alone, no S/O, willing to serve and do what it takes. I want a team player who knows his role.

Please send me an introduction, picture if possible, intentions and goals.View attachment 1207486
I would love to watch you suck, fuck, whatever you want! I would watch you suck bbc after bbc and then come makeout with you

I'm looking a cuck who is SERIOUS. I need someone who lives in the Columbus area, lives alone, no S/O, willing to serve and do what it takes. I want a team player who knows his role.

Please send me an introduction, picture if possible, intentions and goals.View attachment 1207486

Hey I am dan. 31. I want a relationship and I want to serve you and make sure you have the best sex life you’ve ever had. I’ll find you big solid black cock to fuck before you let me in and I’ll make sure I’m finding you respectable and clean men who are disease free. I will take care of you like the sexual queen you are. Hey ahold of me if we can chat. I’m straight and successful and dominant in other areas of life. Thanks

I now live in Southern California and have for 18 months or so. I have what I'm looking for. Good luck in your search.
Hello my name is Doug I live in Reno Nevada I am an experienced cuckold who loves to clean up after multiple black lovers have used your pussy and ass. I'm 100% real please contact me if you are interested

Hello, I am very interested in you and becoming your cuck husband. I am 35 years old and live in Tennessee. Are you still looking and interested.

Back