Columbia Maryland Black Owned Slut - Trainer Needed

acouple17

Female
Hi All,
Let me get straight to the point. I am the owner of a very hot Latin slut, I have been in the process of training her to be a Big Black Cock Slut. She is at the point now, where just the thought of a BBC makes her wet. We are looking for a Clean, very well hung BBC to provide her with some frequent and regular "advanced training." Here is what I am looking for exactly. Single Black Man/Men, well Hung, Disease and ******* free, available to "Train" my bitch two to three times a week, in the late evenings and weekends at your place. Slim, athletic, to average body preferred. You will need to be gentle with her at first until you have her good an addicted to your cock. We are looking for a regular trainer, so no one night standers please. Basically she will be your little white fuck toy, whenever you want her, to do what ever you want. After you have her well trained, you can start sharing her with your friends and using her as your personal entertainment for parties. I dont participate, but I will always be present either taking pics or video. If this is you, and you live in the Columbia Maryland Area, Hit us up.
TJT-10.jpgJ-7.jpgTJT-6.jpgR&M11.jpg

Hi All,
Let me get straight to the point. I am the owner of a very hot Latin slut, I have been in the process of training her to be a Big Black Cock Slut. She is at the point now, where just the thought of a BBC makes her wet. We are looking for a Clean, very well hung BBC to provide her with some frequent and regular "advanced training." Here is what I am looking for exactly. Single Black Man/Men, well Hung, Disease and ******* free, available to "Train" my bitch two to three times a week, in the late evenings and weekends at your place. Slim, athletic, to average body preferred. You will need to be gentle with her at first until you have her good an addicted to your cock. We are looking for a regular trainer, so no one night standers please. Basically she will be your little white fuck toy, whenever you want her, to do what ever you want. After you have her well trained, you can start sharing her with your friends and using her as your personal entertainment for parties. I dont participate, but I will always be present either taking pics or video. If this is you, and you live in the Columbia Maryland Area, Hit us up.
View attachment 66940View attachment 66941View attachment 66942View attachment 66944
I'm in columbia,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back