Colorado Members

Yep, and I've heard from a couple of other ladies in the area in the last year though I don't know how who's currently active. There seem to be a number of guys in the area, or who travel here, so I got some good responses, though I was hesitant to meet up by myself with a guy who I didn't really know anything about and so never actually got hooked up through here. I finally meet first one Bull and then another, both of them big if not monstrous, through some personal connections and the fringes of the swinger scene, and also now have a girlfriend who would at least come along as a safety buddy to meet up with someone from online if I want to do that.

Yep, and I've heard from a couple of other ladies in the area in the last year though I don't know how who's currently active. There seem to be a number of guys in the area, or who travel here, so I got some good responses, though I was hesitant to meet up by myself with a guy who I didn't really know anything about and so never actually got hooked up through here. I finally meet first one Bull and then another, both of them big if not monstrous, through some personal connections and the fringes of the swinger scene, and also now have a girlfriend who would at least come along as a safety buddy to meet up with someone from online if I want to do that.
I'll be there in a few days ....

Back