• House Party

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters

GerthVader

Male
Gold Member
From
CO, US
It's seems someone should organize. Perhaps im that someone. Gathering BBC Bros and their admirers and the BBC curious. I'm a southerner relocating to the rockies. Looking to bring something hard to this place . Super cool location . Better environment.

Attachments

• B_BK7VPXIAAfFoz.jpg
    B_BK7VPXIAAfFoz.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 00H0H_6jqDymm9cdh_600x450.jpg
    00H0H_6jqDymm9cdh_600x450.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 01414_kU6CYZ0Hjdr_600x450.jpg
    01414_kU6CYZ0Hjdr_600x450.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 56
Would this training event be only for white sluts? Or would you be open to training white cucks and sissy's how to service your cum sluts and worship all Black Masters? Also, a training event lasting several days, and recurring every few weeks, over several months would work best for mentally breaking and properly conditioning your white property so that they will remember that their place is to serve their BBC GODS.

I would love to start a organisation that is devoted to the worship of BBC and Black pussy by white women and chastised white bois. A place where whites who want to serve black Gods and Goddess' would be requiered to sign a contract stating that they will do __ hrs of service every week/month (minimum of 36 hrs of service at a time). And should they not meet their service obligations, the can be financially fined . 6/12 month contracts; four, or more 36 hr sessions a month, where they are the property of the organisation, and are used by the black members in anyway they want. Teaching whites that Black is more beauiful than white, superior to white and must be obeyed by whites. That the only color that real cocks are is Black, if it's not Black it's not a cock ane isn't allowed to be used unless it's at a Blacks command and on a white who has a smaller pee pee. I imagine being used, humilliated, and degraded by any black who wanta to do so. Becoming conditioned to cast my eyes down , while in the presence of a black , willingly being brainwashed so that I'm submissive to any black I meet while not undergoing training at the organsation. where all whites who want to bwcomw the legally recognized "property" of a Black master or Mistress must complete months of traing to be considered for acknowledge ment as an enthusiastic willing slave to the Black culture. With tattoos, piercings, castration, orchectomy(sp?), penectomy, basically any body modification awarded, to the property, or requiered of the property in order to advance in the training to become the perfect slave; a a recognized slave who may then be purchased by any member, or be owned by the organization, rented for use outside the organzation facilities since they have been trained to always obey, never question, always show proper respect and to let the world know through there every action, word, or movement that they are proud to be owned by a Black God or Goddess. Sorry, I tend to ramble when I dream of what can be, what will be some day.

It's seems someone should organize. Perhaps im that someone. Gathering BBC Bros and their admirers and the BBC curious. I'm a southerner relocating to the rockies. Looking to bring something hard to this place . Super cool location . Better environment. Kik gerthvador7.
@GerthVader - peace bro - I love the idea and count me in. I haven't been to the rockies yet but I've always been meaning to. I got two chics I know who'd be down for this. This will bring a new meaning to giving women the highest of all highs and blowing their minds a mile high up. :blackgrimace::qos::bigsmile::balanced:

It's seems someone should organize. Perhaps im that someone. Gathering BBC Bros and their admirers and the BBC curious. I'm a southerner relocating to the rockies. Looking to bring something hard to this place . Super cool location . Better environment. Kik gerthvador7.

I'd love to attend, just tell me when!!

Back