college basketball

SaraGirl

Female
My sister when to school and played basketball at Sam Houston state. She says that she tried some black dick there but i think she is joking. If any one can help me find out I will give a very sweet reward. Thanks sexy guys and girls.

Well im sure she did, I played a college sport and the black athletes always get girls. How are we supposed to check for u anyways?! lol

Theres only one to find out ... both of yall go out and see if sum of the brotheas hit on yall and see if she is into the conversation

Noo I didn't go there, but I think young mastea right u gotta use her as bait see how seen reacts and see if u might be able to get some for urself in the process

.... She says that she tried some black dick there but i think she is joking. If any one can help me find out I will give a very sweet reward. Thanks sexy guys and girls.

If you can get her to recall some of the night's activities (other than the sex part), that might help determine if she was, at least, with a black guy. For example, did the man, she was with, take her out to eat after she supposedly had sex with him? I know this sounds crazy but stay with me a sec ... if he took her out to dinner and she recalls paying for their dinner, then there's a good chance she's telling you the truth; just get HER to volunteer that tid-bit of information. Black men are the only ones that can regularly get white women to pick up the dinner tab ... I swear! It's like the women they fuck feel obligated, for some reason, to pay for the good fucking they got.
There's a story behind all this ... one I've told before, that comes from many times observing mixed couples at restaurants. Mac :)

If you can get her to recall some of the night's activities (other than the sex part), that might help determine if she was, at least, with a black guy. For example, did the man, she was with, take her out to eat after she supposedly had sex with him? I know this sounds crazy but stay with me a sec ... if he took her out to dinner and she recalls paying for their dinner, then there's a good chance she's telling you the truth; just get HER to volunteer that tid-bit of information. Black men are the only ones that can regularly get white women to pick up the dinner tab ... I swear! It's like the women they fuck feel obligated, for some reason, to pay for the good fucking they got.
There's a story behind all this ... one I've told before, that comes from many times observing mixed couples at restaurants. Mac :)

Hmm, I must have missed that memo or that chapter in the book of how to be a black man. And now that I am 40 years old and married, there's no sense going back and reading that chapter now. Oh well. :oops:

Reactions: wit
My current wife was a tutor for football and basketball players in grad school thats how she met and eventually started dating blacks. The one basketball player she tutored was 6-10 and could put his hands on ceiling standing flat footed. She mentioned she had him over for dinner too I guess she discovered other things about him that his size impressed her.

Back