college basketball

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaraGirl, Nov 11, 2013.

1. SaraGirl

SaraGirl Member

My sister when to school and played basketball at Sam Houston state. She says that she tried some black dick there but i think she is joking. If any one can help me find out I will give a very sweet reward. Thanks sexy guys and girls.

goofy403, ScottandKrystal and wit like this.
  2. btwdoe297

btwdoe297 New Member

Well im sure she did, I played a college sport and the black athletes always get girls. How are we supposed to check for u anyways?! lol

3. SaraGirl

SaraGirl Member

Well if you or any one went to Sam Houston they may know

wit likes this.
  4. btwdoe297

btwdoe297 New Member

Do u have a pic of her??

5. SaraGirl

SaraGirl Member

Yes she is my sister. So yes I have pics. Dr you go there

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  6. Yung mastea

Yung mastea New Member

Theres only one to find out ... both of yall go out and see if sum of the brotheas hit on yall and see if she is into the conversation

7. btwdoe297

btwdoe297 New Member

Noo I didn't go there, but I think young mastea right u gotta use her as bait see how seen reacts and see if u might be able to get some for urself in the process

8. SaraGirl

SaraGirl Member

That wont work.

9. btwdoe297

btwdoe297 New Member

Why not?

10. The_1

The_1 Active Member Gold Member

US
    I have several friends that went there.

11. SaraGirl

SaraGirl Member

Oh you do that is good she was there from 04 to 08 or 09

BlkTyler likes this.
  12. The_1

The_1 Active Member Gold Member

US
    Ok! I sent you a message on here.

13. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    If you can get her to recall some of the night's activities (other than the sex part), that might help determine if she was, at least, with a black guy. For example, did the man, she was with, take her out to eat after she supposedly had sex with him? I know this sounds crazy but stay with me a sec ... if he took her out to dinner and she recalls paying for their dinner, then there's a good chance she's telling you the truth; just get HER to volunteer that tid-bit of information. Black men are the only ones that can regularly get white women to pick up the dinner tab ... I swear! It's like the women they fuck feel obligated, for some reason, to pay for the good fucking they got.
    There's a story behind all this ... one I've told before, that comes from many times observing mixed couples at restaurants. Mac :)

14. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hmm, I must have missed that memo or that chapter in the book of how to be a black man. And now that I am 40 years old and married, there's no sense going back and reading that chapter now. Oh well. :oops:

wit likes this.
  15. taylorw

taylorw Member

A lot of basketball players at my school lived in the same dorm as me and there were white girls in their rooms constantly.

shocked and wit like this.
  16. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My current wife was a tutor for football and basketball players in grad school thats how she met and eventually started dating blacks. The one basketball player she tutored was 6-10 and could put his hands on ceiling standing flat footed. She mentioned she had him over for dinner too I guess she discovered other things about him that his size impressed her.

johnbgood, wit, taylorw and 1 other person like this.
  17. bmoney

bmoney New Member

Class of 07 here email me.

#17 bmoney, May 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014