Cock size

Do you actually know your length and girth?

How do you measure it if you do? do you measure the inside of your dick (stomach side) or the outside? Above the balls or below the balls?

The reason I ask is because a LOT of Black man CLAIM they have BBC's then when they show up it's BARELY 7.5" which is NOT A BBC it's an ABC!

I have gotten to the point of asking men to send me a photo of their DICKS with a tailors tape (flexible measuring tape used by tailors and seamstresses) running up the SIDE of their dicks from the base of the shaft/top of balls to the TIP of his dick and of course the girth too.....I am OK with an ABC if the man is CONFIDENT in his size and doesn't try to pretend he is a BBC just to get my attention or time!

so fellas how do you measure your COCK?

Do you actually know your length and girth?

How do you measure it if you do? do you measure the inside of your dick (stomach side) or the outside? Above the balls or below the balls?

The reason I ask is because a LOT of Black man CLAIM they have BBC's then when they show up it's BARELY 7.5" which is NOT A BBC it's an ABC!

I have gotten to the point of asking men to send me a photo of their DICKS with a tailors tape (flexible measuring tape used by tailors and seamstresses) running up the SIDE of their dicks from the base of the shaft/top of balls to the TIP of his dick and of course the girth too.....I am OK with an ABC if the man is CONFIDENT in his size and doesn't try to pretend he is a BBC just to get my attention or time!

so fellas how do you measure your COCK?
I agree with you so i just get out the good old fashion 12inch wooden ruler and have the wifes bull lay his boner down on it! a really big thick heavy cock will lay down on the ruler and you can see how big the stud is!!

I agree with you so i just get out the good old fashion 12inch wooden ruler and have the wifes bull lay his boner down on it! a really big thick heavy cock will lay down on the ruler and you can see how big the stud is!!

you are not accounting for the HOOKED / CURVED men you cannot lay his dick down on a ruler because the curve in it. that's why the accurate way to measure a cock is with a tailors tape on the SIDE of your dick! I have shown men the differences in measuring it the 3 ways and the most accurate is def the SIDE of his dick!

btw lots of times a man with a BIG DICK is just that a BIG DICK not a STUD! a stud is someone who knows his value and not willing to compromise it and someone who always delivers on what he promises (unfortunately MOST black men will put their dicks into any hole that will allow them and according to this site the majority on here are STUPID BAREBACK BREEDERS and DESPERATE MEN with NO no self value looking for a hole 4 their poles)

I'll try the tailors tape! i find most horse hung men havealot of self confidence and more are studly than just big dicks you can see how confident a hung dude is in the gym shower when he knows he has the biggest cock in the shower !

you are not accounting for the HOOKED / CURVED men you cannot lay his dick down on a ruler because the curve in it. that's why the accurate way to measure a cock is with a tailors tape on the SIDE of your dick! I have shown men the differences in measuring it the 3 ways and the most accurate is def the SIDE of his dick!

btw lots of times a man with a BIG DICK is just that a BIG DICK not a STUD! a stud is someone who knows his value and not willing to compromise it and someone who always delivers on what he promises (unfortunately MOST black men will put their dicks into any hole that will allow them and according to this site the majority on here are STUPID BAREBACK BREEDERS and DESPERATE MEN with NO no self value looking for a hole 4 their poles)
well, i'm not one of those stupid bareback breeders nor desperate men. my goals from this site or different, but i'm liking the tip about measuring your own cock. i'm glad you're enlightening everyone about this.

well, i'm not one of those stupid bareback breeders nor desperate men. my goals from this site or different, but i'm liking the tip about measuring your own cock. i'm glad you're enlightening everyone about this.[

Glad to hear you play SAFE it seems that is the TABU whereas bareback is normal among the MAJORITY of black men...........i personally turn more men down based on HOW they fuck condom or not and WHO they fuck as to standards or not!

when you get it measured let us know with a picture of it and the tape ;-)

I'll try the tailors tape! i find most horse hung men havealot of self confidence and more are studly than just big dicks you can see how confident a hung dude is in the gym shower when he knows he has the biggest cock in the shower !

that is COCK CONFIDENCE not MAN Confidence.............of course a man with a big dick among other men naked is gonna feel CONFIDENT he is hung that speaks nothing of the man's character! from my personal experience the MAJORITY of black men with big dicks are just BIG DICKS and there whole reason for it is because their BIG DICK will just move on to the next one which in and of it self shows LOW SELF ESTEEM and unwillingness to BE A MAN just a DICK !

A measuring tape is how body parts are measured. It takes into affect curves and odd shapes. For length it's from the belly to the tip with the tape. For me it goes right up to 5.5 inches. For the width it takes a bit of math. Put the tape around the shaft, get the measurment then divide that by pi. For me it comes to 2.006 inches, so a number like that of course would be rounded to 2. So 5.5 inches long, and 2 inches wide.

A measuring tape is how body parts are measured. It takes into affect curves and odd shapes. For length it's from the belly to the tip with the tape. For me it goes right up to 5.5 inches.

This part is correct unless one curves to the right or left, in which case you would need to measure along the side in order to account for the distance along the curve. Most would use the longer measurement of the outside curve, although to measure both the inside and outside curves and average them would be closer to the true length.

For the width it takes a bit of math. Put the tape around the shaft, get the measurment then divide that by pi. For me it comes to 2.006 inches, so a number like that of course would be rounded to 2. So 5.5 inches long, and 2 inches wide.

This is only correct if the penis is round as it is figuring the diameter of a circular shape.
If the penis is more oval in shape the only way to determine width as opposed to circumference or diameter is to actually place a straight edged object along each side of the penis and then measure the distance between them.

However, the more important measurement (as far as women are concerned) is the circumference (AKA: the almighty girth!) which is simply measured by placing the tailors tape around the thickest part of the penis.
Shape is not usually a major factor with girth as the cunt flexes and stretches to accommodate the the shape of the cock whether round, oval or combination thereof. ;)

Right I skipped over the girth. All the way around with the tape. Mine goes to 6.3 at least for me it is not that oval so it is easier to divide that by 3.14 to get 2 inches wide. I find that if I use a flat ruler for a round object it is hard to be accurate. I guess though something with a slide would work well.

Back