Cock extension sleeve... recommend??

callmesmall

Couple
From
US
Hey... wondering if anyone can recommend a good cock extension sleeve....

I'm smallish.... 5.25" x 3.75"

There are a lot of them out there, wondering if anyone in my pre-dick-ament has used any and liked them??

Really want to surprise my wife with one :)

Thanks for any advice/suggestions....
CMX

Hey... wondering if anyone can recommend a good cock extension sleeve.... I'm smallish.... 5.25" x 3.75"

There are a lot of them out there, wondering if anyone in my pre-dick-ament has used any and liked them??

Really want to surprise my wife with one :) Thanks for any advice/suggestions....
CMX

You're not that small in length, as a matter of fact, you're a tad bigger than me at 5 inches, and you should be able to hit your wife's cervix. Where you appear short changed is in thickness, and that IS important to most women. What you might want to try first is a cock sleeve (left), not an extension (right), as sleeves don't cover your entire cock so you can still reach orgasms with your wife. The extensions cover the cock glands and you lose the pleasurable sensitivity during intercourse and can rarely cum. Check out the following at some of your adult stores or on-line. The ones on the left are what I use on my wife; they're made of ultra-soft plastic and the bubbles filled with air. Works nicely on her G-spot!

cuck_toys-penisSleeves4.jpg cuck_toys-PenisSleeves3.jpg

Last edited:
You're not that small in length, as a matter of fact, you're a tad bigger than me at 5 inches, and you should be able to hit your wife's cervix. Where you appear short changed is in thickness, and that IS important to most women. What you might want to try first is a cock sleeve, not an extension, as sleeves don't cover your entire cock and you can still reach orgasm with your wife. The extensions do cover the cock glands and you lose the pleasurable sensitivity during intercourse. Check out the following at some of your adult stores or on-line. These are what I use on my wife; they're made of ultra-soft plastic.

View attachment 295444 View attachment 295445

Cool!!! Thx for the info. :)

Hey... wondering if anyone can recommend a good cock extension sleeve....

I'm smallish.... 5.25" x 3.75"

Really want to surprise my wife with one :)

Thanks for any advice/suggestions....
CMX

Any other "smaller" guys have any input on this topic? So far looking at TRAZ by Rhino and Tommy Gunn extensions... anyone tried either?

Back