cock competition 2016

I think you just proved many of these guys are full of *******. They just pulled some pic off the Internet of a BBC so everyone would kiss their ass. If you really have a big cock it's not hard to whip it out and take a pic of it while measuring it lol. You win bc your the only real pic lol

I think you just proved many of these guys are full of *******. They just pulled some pic off the Internet of a BBC so everyone would kiss their ass. If you really have a big cock it's not hard to whip it out and take a pic of it while measuring it lol. You win bc your the only real pic lol

Well said. Mine might not be the biggest. But it's real. And honestly, I didn't make this thread with the intention of unmasking a lot of people here. It was a legitimate contest, but I guess you have to be real to participate so that left most of the big talkers out. Lol

My last one... I dont care who wins... I'm not here to compete... I'm here to give the woman what they want.....

Attachments

• 2011-10-09 11.56.44.jpg
    2011-10-09 11.56.44.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
So why do you reply with your supposed measurements in a thread about posting your tape measured cock? A pat on the back?

sorry...I was intrigued at first but then lost interest at the ...let's see, trivialness of this.

My supposed measurements are accurate..my photos are of me...and I don't know if any of you have big rock hard cocks, but uhh, its sorta hard to take a pic at full mass while simultaneously measuring properly...not impossible...but sorta hard...no pun intended.

...and I guess at the end of the day I realized, hey, I know how thick and long I am, who cares if some cuckold or some stranger needs photographic proof?

this place is just a fantasy anyway

sorry...I was intrigued at first but then lost interest at the ...let's see, trivialness of this.

My supposed measurements are accurate..my photos are of me...and I don't know if any of you have big rock hard cocks, but uhh, its sorta hard to take a pic at full mass while simultaneously measuring properly...not impossible...but sorta hard...no pun intended.

...and I guess at the end of the day I realized, hey, I know how thick and long I am, who cares if some cuckold or some stranger needs photographic proof?

The internet thrives on triviality, as your initial intrigue proofs ;)

Mine is not the biggest but it is the best at least it feels like that to me and I have felt many cocks but mine always feels the best

only the last inch counts

Everybody's pics look good it would just be nice to see somebody post a pic of it with measuring tape on demand. Having it next to a glad can is still pretty hot though ;)

Reactions: Dmo
Back