Cock cage

Cocksly

Male
From
Austria
Hello to the community. My wife and i want to buy a cock cage for me. Do you habe any advice for us what's good?
Should be possible to wear it 24/7. We would be pleased for some advice. Thx koeksle

Metal looks good for a statement. Hubby has had occassion to clean the house in my until now unworn french maids outfit and I have him change into his metal cage and no panties. It's comforting to hear the padlock clicking against the metal tube when he is busy with his chores in the other rooms.
Plastic far better for long term wear and not too noticable under clothing umless you know what you are looking for.
xx

Metal looks good for a statement. Hubby has had occassion to clean the house in my until now unworn french maids outfit and I have him change into his metal cage and no panties. It's comforting to hear the padlock clicking against the metal tube when he is busy with his chores in the other rooms.
Plastic far better for long term wear and not too noticable under clothing umless you know what you are looking for.
xx
Great thx so I guess your decision will be plastic. We aren't so far that I start cleaning the house in maid outfit. But we'll see where this journey brings us. :) thx for your help

Hy a Lil Update zu my castity. er now bought one out of Metal. It Works great but not for long chastity.
I normally have to wear it when my wife comes with her bull together. (Ca. 5 days before). That's I would say for me is the maximum I can wear the cage. Cause he is a bit heavy
Does someone have similar experience?

We have tried several models, but by far the best one has been Jail Bird model from Mature Metal. It's custom made, and can be fit with a security-screw, rather than a padlock. This provides maximum comfort and discretion, which means that it can be worn close to permanently (of course it will have to come off for cleaning). A common mistake is that the cage is too big. The man should be measured when flaccid - many times, to make sure you got a correct fit. If its too small, it will be unbearable, if its too big, the penis will scratch against the cage when getting hard, also providing discomfort. You can easily Google how to find a correct fit for mature metal models.

In our experience, only custom made metal cages work as intended, rest is garbage, dont even bother honestly.

View media item 67438
Hy I think you are right. But we didn't want to buy a expensive one first. We wanted to look if it makes fun to us.

We occasionally dabble with chastity in periods of one to two months or so (4 months being the longest), I've had a few different cages and of them two most effective and wearable were the cb6000s (s being small version) and small holy trainer. You can try knock off cb6000 (be careful of poor manufacturing and if buying metal do not buy anything galvanised, stainless steel only).

I typically where holy trainer most times, removed first thing in the morning for thorough cleaning and then put back on till the next morning.

Back