Cock cage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cocksly, May 25, 2016.

1. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Hello to the community. My wife and i want to buy a cock cage for me. Do you habe any advice for us what's good?
    Should be possible to wear it 24/7. We would be pleased for some advice. Thx koeksle

2. jbgenius

jbgenius New Member

Look at Mature Metal devices.

3. Constance

Constance Member

lockedup likes this.
  4. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    THX for the link . I plastic better? First we wanted one out if metal but I should be possible to wear it at work . we thought metal makes sounds:)

5. Constance

Constance Member

Metal looks good for a statement. Hubby has had occassion to clean the house in my until now unworn french maids outfit and I have him change into his metal cage and no panties. It's comforting to hear the padlock clicking against the metal tube when he is busy with his chores in the other rooms.
    Plastic far better for long term wear and not too noticable under clothing umless you know what you are looking for.
    xx

Roy Randall likes this.
  6. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Great thx so I guess your decision will be plastic. We aren't so far that I start cleaning the house in maid outfit. But we'll see where this journey brings us. :) thx for your help

7. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Hy a Lil Update zu my castity. er now bought one out of Metal. It Works great but not for long chastity.
    I normally have to wear it when my wife comes with her bull together. (Ca. 5 days before). That's I would say for me is the maximum I can wear the cage. Cause he is a bit heavy
    Does someone have similar experience?

Roy Randall likes this.
  8. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Hy I think you are right. But we didn't want to buy a expensive one first. We wanted to look if it makes fun to us.

9. Cocksly

Cocksly Active Member

Austria
    Thanks I Google this. Btw this is my cage. tmp_22707-20161104_104105-882707573.jpg

10. kinkcouple77

kinkcouple77 New Member

UK
    We occasionally dabble with chastity in periods of one to two months or so (4 months being the longest), I've had a few different cages and of them two most effective and wearable were the cb6000s (s being small version) and small holy trainer. You can try knock off cb6000 (be careful of poor manufacturing and if buying metal do not buy anything galvanised, stainless steel only).

I typically where holy trainer most times, removed first thing in the morning for thorough cleaning and then put back on till the next morning.

11. Cuckyzack

Cuckyzack New Member

She has me in a CB6000 and has me in it long term.

Cocksly and Roy Randall like this.