Co-Husbands

I would be open to it but not living together permanently. I would have to adjust first. Like he stay over a few nights, then a week, then month etc. See how it goes.. Him staying in the master bedroom with her and me in another room at first until we get comfortable then we either take turns or I get a cot/small bed for next to them that he and I can trade up every now and then.
It would be expected anytime they want to mate that they take priority with the master bed as that is where we agree the wife should be mounted and fucked..the marital bed..which is also now his bed too...And if I have notice, am to keep it neat and prepared for them with clean sheets and pillows and any sex restraints they request...If he wants modifications like mirrors hung, sex toys or any requests, we are to get them for him to make him feel welcome..
But yes, as long as all our needs were met and my lady was happy and we as a couple first are able to settle on a middle ground for most things before the other male became permanent, then I would be open to that arrangement. A private mock cuckold ceremony would be cool...us dressing up like a wedding, going out on the town, then meeting someplace like a park or someplace special, them exchanging vows to each other, signing a cuckold contract and rings then us all going out to someplace fancy and then heading to a nice hotel room to consummate the thing..me helping and watching and them making love in front of me so I can witness them consummate openly and see their love expressed openly; transforming into the new arrangement for them and us all.. I would also love to witness and also assist them in the act of getting her pregnant with the co-husbands baby if that also became a goal. To prepare the room, bed, sheets, clothes, and clean them, prepare her pussy and fluff his cock, insert his cock into her and hold her legs open and just be there to hold her and caress her and tell her how much I love her and how beautiful they look together...then afterwards, make sure they have water and towels, anything they need before trying again,,have sundresses or nighties laid out so if they decide to continue anytime around the house they are both ready anywhere to mate at a spur of the moment...assisting them if I come upon them on the living room couch or table or floor...
I would expect and hope the co-husband would want to take her often around the house to break it in and also show her it's his home and right now; Her also, showing me and him she belongs to him and he can take her anywhere now ..not worrying and ignoring me since I accept him as her physical lover.....Maybe I can become a confident to her when they have issues or she is happy and wants to tell someone about how good he is in bed or pleases her..how he is so much bigger and pleases her and he also feels comfortable letting me know how much better he pleases her and thankful he is that Im such a sub cuckold and do a good job...letting me know he plans to breed her soon and I am going to help them accomplish this..he wants me to be a part of it...her pussy needs a real mans baby inside her and they would appreciate it if Im there to facilitate making it a comfortable environment for them both....me fluffing the co-husband regularly so he can fuck her and telling him how well he fucks her than I did and having her agree...I take a support/comfort husband role to his dominate/sexual/bull role..he is being there as a friend, contributor, sexual pleasure, future ******* to her/our children ...It sounds great on paper...and if he and I have a dispute and I don't submit then she is the tie breaker...though both of us expect him to be the alpha of the house...The wife being so in love and attracted to him they have their own thing too. They go out together, trips, etc..Sometimes I come,sometimes I don't....We can both be affectionate with her but its her black bull that is her alpha sexual partner and sex with me is very limited and rare...As we are both happy sexually with me self pleasuring or getting the occasional blowjob because its his cock that is pleasing and fucking her now..And they agree no sex with me before he takes her to keep her clean and my sperm out of her pussy and she agrees as we both enjoy that his role is to dominate over me sexually anyways, so it turns her on when he requests she not blow me for a period of time, or I am to be caged or he orders her to humiliate me during the day and give me her true thoughts on him as a lover compared to me..that is his role..
Super hot

View attachment 965705 Would enjoy reading comments from people, in particular white couples and Black men, that have either been in or would like to be in, or are considering a co-husband, namely a white couple with one or more Black co-husbands. A number of people are in or have been in poly relationships; a co-husband relationship would be one in which the Black man (men) assume a more Dom role over both the wife and husband. This could even include the wife marrying the Black co-husband without divorcing her white husband......
Wow!!

I would be open to it but not living together permanently. I would have to adjust first. Like he stay over a few nights, then a week, then month etc. See how it goes.. Him staying in the master bedroom with her and me in another room at first until we get comfortable then we either take turns or I get a cot/small bed for next to them that he and I can trade up every now and then.
It would be expected anytime they want to mate that they take priority with the master bed as that is where we agree the wife should be mounted and fucked..the marital bed..which is also now his bed too...And if I have notice, am to keep it neat and prepared for them with clean sheets and pillows and any sex restraints they request...If he wants modifications like mirrors hung, sex toys or any requests, we are to get them for him to make him feel welcome..
But yes, as long as all our needs were met and my lady was happy and we as a couple first are able to settle on a middle ground for most things before the other male became permanent, then I would be open to that arrangement. A private mock cuckold ceremony would be cool...us dressing up like a wedding, going out on the town, then meeting someplace like a park or someplace special, them exchanging vows to each other, signing a cuckold contract and rings then us all going out to someplace fancy and then heading to a nice hotel room to consummate the thing..me helping and watching and them making love in front of me so I can witness them consummate openly and see their love expressed openly; transforming into the new arrangement for them and us all.. I would also love to witness and also assist them in the act of getting her pregnant with the co-husbands baby if that also became a goal. To prepare the room, bed, sheets, clothes, and clean them, prepare her pussy and fluff his cock, insert his cock into her and hold her legs open and just be there to hold her and caress her and tell her how much I love her and how beautiful they look together...then afterwards, make sure they have water and towels, anything they need before trying again,,have sundresses or nighties laid out so if they decide to continue anytime around the house they are both ready anywhere to mate at a spur of the moment...assisting them if I come upon them on the living room couch or table or floor...
I would expect and hope the co-husband would want to take her often around the house to break it in and also show her it's his home and right now; Her also, showing me and him she belongs to him and he can take her anywhere now ..not worrying and ignoring me since I accept him as her physical lover.....Maybe I can become a confident to her when they have issues or she is happy and wants to tell someone about how good he is in bed or pleases her..how he is so much bigger and pleases her and he also feels comfortable letting me know how much better he pleases her and thankful he is that Im such a sub cuckold and do a good job...letting me know he plans to breed her soon and I am going to help them accomplish this..he wants me to be a part of it...her pussy needs a real mans baby inside her and they would appreciate it if Im there to facilitate making it a comfortable environment for them both....me fluffing the co-husband regularly so he can fuck her and telling him how well he fucks her than I did and having her agree...I take a support/comfort husband role to his dominate/sexual/bull role..he is being there as a friend, contributor, sexual pleasure, future ******* to her/our children ...It sounds great on paper...and if he and I have a dispute and I don't submit then she is the tie breaker...though both of us expect him to be the alpha of the house...The wife being so in love and attracted to him they have their own thing too. They go out together, trips, etc..Sometimes I come,sometimes I don't....We can both be affectionate with her but its her black bull that is her alpha sexual partner and sex with me is very limited and rare...As we are both happy sexually with me self pleasuring or getting the occasional blowjob because its his cock that is pleasing and fucking her now..And they agree no sex with me before he takes her to keep her clean and my sperm out of her pussy and she agrees as we both enjoy that his role is to dominate over me sexually anyways, so it turns her on when he requests she not blow me for a period of time, or I am to be caged or he orders her to humiliate me during the day and give me her true thoughts on him as a lover compared to me..that is his role..

Super hot
That clearly shows your love and devotion to her! That seems to be many cucks biggest fantasy AND fear. It was mine when I first began having cuck fantasies without knowing them as such. She surrenders to her Black Boss with my preparing her before hand (ahh, Date Night pics, lol...), He eventually moves in and takes over. Eventually SHE boots me out because she is happier with Him. Ouch!!! That fear held back my cuck feelings for years. Oh, it's not His bed, too... it would be HIS BED and your wife would be HIS BITCH.... Sucks to be a prey species... lol... Would be deliciously masochistic, though...

This seems like the perfect place to share this. We recently found my wife a black boyfriend. Great guy just inexperienced.
Tonight he is coming over to spend the night. He tells me he has never fucked a girl in the ass, and asks if I will teach him.
What that means really is I'm going to use my white wife's ass to teach a black man how to fuck it cum in it and make sure she knows that she will take his dick anywhere anytime without question.
I honestly can't wait

Back