Co-Husbands

There are some cultures in the world that have a setup similar to this since there may be a lacking of women. It usually works but we have to realize that the women and not the men are in charge.

That's true, Polyandry is practiced in Tibet. In Tibet, it's usually two brothers married to one woman. It's also practiced in parts of India too, according to what I've read. Obviously, there are societal and familial reasons for doing this as opposed to what we're all thinking about.

I agree it is an interesting concept but seems like it would be near impossible to sustain in the long-run. I think traditional marriages between two people fail about 50% of the time. When you factor in a third person, I would think the failure rate would go up to 75% within 5 years....

It's really interesting you say that. Divorce rates might be even higher than that if you look at other info. According to some sources, they're already at a 75% failure rate. Don't know or care what the "actual" statistic is at this point really. I do think marriage is a bad deal for any man (of any color) to get into in this modern era. That's why I personally said I could do without all the "marriage" stuff. That stuff is all just headache-inducing and unnecessary in 2016. I guess most couples here are married though.

This sort of "relationship" sounds like it might be really fun and full of adventure...to a certain point. Like @Porkypig says though, conflict would inevitably arise. With the cuck being seen as "submissive", "sexually inferior" to the other co-husband or "third on the totem pole", things might not go well for him in the long term. You never know how relationship dynamics might change in the future. I'm still very interested in the fantasy though. I guess it would be sooo very important to find the right bull the couple is ultra compatible with.

In societies or where there are people in the US that practice polyandry or polyamory you will find that they do not even mention chucking. These are several people who come together to share love, sex and living together much like husbands and wives do. They some how come to an agreement as to how each individual will share the sex. the only time this breaks down is when someone becomes possessive or jealous and requires more attention that the other person is willing to commit to. I don't think you will find cuckold working in that relationship. If the true meaning of co-husband is taken at it meaning of co anything is a sharing off all experiences. If you look at how cuckold is used in this and other sites a co-husband term would not fit here.

Well, the semantics of co- is one thing. There are co-pilots, but they are inevitably the second in command. Whatever you want to cal it, the concept is that the wife has a very long term partner who is like a second husband. Which one gets more sex is up to them all. Of course arguments are inevitable, as in every relationship. Personally, I am pretty sure the fact that the two men are NOT competing make sit more stable than if they were. If it is clear that the beta husband ALWYS takes second place in terms of sex or sleeping with the woman, then at least that will never be a source of argument. And if this subservient position turns him on immensely, then that would also be a stabilising factor.

In real life, of course, it is more all the other things which would lead to trouble. But I still think that the sexual aspect itself would not be a problem if the cuck is a true submissive cuckold.

I have read experiences of women who have had just this sort of relationship, and as the two hubbies each had a distinct role, it worked fine for them.

I know it is extremely unlikely this sort of thing would ever catch on in a big way, but I think it is at least possible. And I can dream, can't I???

It seems to me that everyone wants one of the co-husbands to be a chuck. I may have gotten the whole idea different but most of the blogs that talk about chucking usually has the husband who becomes the chuck as being totally devoid of sex or very little if any. I view co-husbands as an offshoot of polyamory relationships. I don't think this idea of chucking would work in that concept. If you want to be a chuck be a chuck forget about co-husband. I would see co-husband as sharing in all aspects of the relationship, money, household chores, raising ******* etc. If not then where is the co other than one sided sex if you subscribe to that. If you look at sister wives there is a set time and place that the husband must be at and share with each wife. If it becomes too much with one wife it starts being a problem. Most men in that situation say it is hard not to treat them all the same. If you look at the true meaning of multiple wives in Islam each wife is not to be treated any different, you are suppose to support them all equally, money, house etc.

This is the coolest idea I have read here. For years, I have had the fantasy that my wife has a long-term, or permanent, second "husband", one who has the sexual responsibilities as he is sexually superior to me. Simply put, he is the Alpha Husband, and I am the beta husband. They would share the master bedroom, and I would sleep in an adjacent single room with a single bed. They would interact like husband and wife around home and even in public, going on holidays, shopping, holding hands in public, kissing at parties, etc. I would sometimes be there and sometimes not. At home, I would be the obvious beta, assisting them with housework, cooking, serving them while they make love, getting them breakfast after a long night of love-making.

Of course, I would also have normal non-sexual husbandly duties, emotional support of my wife, the normal social functions, keeping up the house, etc. And, if they have any children, I would be the most important figure in raising them. I would be the house dad and househusband. My wife's lover would be more the sexual partner and also emotional partner for her.

Ideally, she would love me but also be in love with her other husband. They would not only have sex, rough, hard, fantastic sex, but also make love. I would be privileged to be able to hear this from my room, to watch when they allow it, to see them kissing, hugging, holding hands on a daily basis. I would of course treasure the times I was allowed to be involved with their love making-- licking her pussy or asshole, sucking him to hardness, or giving him blowjobs for relief when our wife was away or in some way unavailable for sex. I would so happily suck all of his superior sperm out of her pussy or asshole, or ******* it directly from the source when asked to. I am sure my wife would never want full sex with me, but I would be satisfied with ocassional handjobs and jerking off while watching or listening to them make love. I would gladly go pussy-free for them, and even delight if they belittled me and my weak, loser sperm, teasing me about how it always has and always will end up on the floor or in my own mouth and stomach, or in the toilet, while his ends up in her pussy, mouth and stomach, or impregnates her with his superior seed. Raising their children would be a source of immense pride for a cuckold like me.

Again, I would hopefully continue to have an emotional relationship with my wife, and provide her with anything her other husband can't. I can imagine her being very happy and fulfilled, more than most women.

Well, that'S the fantasy anyway. I would love to her form those who have anything a bit like this in reality.

HOT fantasy! I could never do it... Keep dreaming..............

This is the coolest idea I have read here. For years, I have had the fantasy that my wife has a long-term, or permanent, second "husband", one who has the sexual responsibilities as he is sexually superior to me. Simply put, he is the Alpha Husband, and I am the beta husband. They would share the master bedroom, and I would sleep in an adjacent single room with a single bed. They would interact like husband and wife around home and even in public, going on holidays, shopping, holding hands in public, kissing at parties, etc. I would sometimes be there and sometimes not. At home, I would be the obvious beta, assisting them with housework, cooking, serving them while they make love, getting them breakfast after a long night of love-making.

Of course, I would also have normal non-sexual husbandly duties, emotional support of my wife, the normal social functions, keeping up the house, etc. And, if they have any children, I would be the most important figure in raising them. I would be the house dad and househusband. My wife's lover would be more the sexual partner and also emotional partner for her.

Ideally, she would love me but also be in love with her other husband. They would not only have sex, rough, hard, fantastic sex, but also make love. I would be privileged to be able to hear this from my room, to watch when they allow it, to see them kissing, hugging, holding hands on a daily basis. I would of course treasure the times I was allowed to be involved with their love making-- licking her pussy or asshole, sucking him to hardness, or giving him blowjobs for relief when our wife was away or in some way unavailable for sex. I would so happily suck all of his superior sperm out of her pussy or asshole, or ******* it directly from the source when asked to. I am sure my wife would never want full sex with me, but I would be satisfied with ocassional handjobs and jerking off while watching or listening to them make love. I would gladly go pussy-free for them, and even delight if they belittled me and my weak, loser sperm, teasing me about how it always has and always will end up on the floor or in my own mouth and stomach, or in the toilet, while his ends up in her pussy, mouth and stomach, or impregnates her with his superior seed. Raising their children would be a source of immense pride for a cuckold like me.

Again, I would hopefully continue to have an emotional relationship with my wife, and provide her with anything her other husband can't. I can imagine her being very happy and fulfilled, more than most women.

Well, that'S the fantasy anyway. I would love to her form those who have anything a bit like this in reality.
I wanted this for my ex ....

My boyfriend is just like a husband,he kisses me like hes my husband,he holds me like hes my husband and he makes love to me like hes my husband and we love each other like husband and wife,I sleep in his arms and wake up sucking his cock like hes my husband while my actual husband sleeps in the guest bedroom lol he calls me his wife and has gotten me pregnant with his baby twice but I miscarried the first one and carried our second to seven months with a big belly and she was stillborn :( We are still trying as my hubby submits as Darrian breeds me throughout my fertile cycle!
Super hot❤❤

View attachment 965705 Would enjoy reading comments from people, in particular white couples and Black men, that have either been in or would like to be in, or are considering a co-husband, namely a white couple with one or more Black co-husbands. A number of people are in or have been in poly relationships; a co-husband relationship would be one in which the Black man (men) assume a more Dom role over both the wife and husband. This could even include the wife marrying the Black co-husband without divorcing her white husband......
Totally perfect relationship. We have discussed this many times just haven't found the right person yet !!

Most black men wouldn't want to put that kind of time into it. Co husbands unherd of where I am. Just decreet IR sex and an overnight stay. I wish I could just find a regular hook up like that that both husband and I would be comforted

It has been a good situation for me in the past, hoping to make it happen again with my current wife. My ex had me as the hub to support her at home and in day to day life, and she also had a bf/co-hub to keep her satisfied in the bedroom and also to take her out to the places that hubs usually aren't supposed to take their wives.
You should have stayed with that Ex lol

Husband no boyfriend yes. Wife really likes last lover and I'd be all up for them to go out alone on a date and all us hang and her give him kiss on lips in public and all. I would like to work in so friends know she has husband and boyfriend and can be with either out or both. Just would keep Home separate as well as family.

I would be open to it but not living together permanently. I would have to adjust first. Like he stay over a few nights, then a week, then month etc. See how it goes.. Him staying in the master bedroom with her and me in another room at first until we get comfortable then we either take turns or I get a cot/small bed for next to them that he and I can trade up every now and then.
It would be expected anytime they want to mate that they take priority with the master bed as that is where we agree the wife should be mounted and fucked..the marital bed..which is also now his bed too...And if I have notice, am to keep it neat and prepared for them with clean sheets and pillows and any sex restraints they request...If he wants modifications like mirrors hung, sex toys or any requests, we are to get them for him to make him feel welcome..
But yes, as long as all our needs were met and my lady was happy and we as a couple first are able to settle on a middle ground for most things before the other male became permanent, then I would be open to that arrangement. A private mock cuckold ceremony would be cool...us dressing up like a wedding, going out on the town, then meeting someplace like a park or someplace special, them exchanging vows to each other, signing a cuckold contract and rings then us all going out to someplace fancy and then heading to a nice hotel room to consummate the thing..me helping and watching and them making love in front of me so I can witness them consummate openly and see their love expressed openly; transforming into the new arrangement for them and us all.. I would also love to witness and also assist them in the act of getting her pregnant with the co-husbands baby if that also became a goal. To prepare the room, bed, sheets, clothes, and clean them, prepare her pussy and fluff his cock, insert his cock into her and hold her legs open and just be there to hold her and caress her and tell her how much I love her and how beautiful they look together...then afterwards, make sure they have water and towels, anything they need before trying again,,have sundresses or nighties laid out so if they decide to continue anytime around the house they are both ready anywhere to mate at a spur of the moment...assisting them if I come upon them on the living room couch or table or floor...
I would expect and hope the co-husband would want to take her often around the house to break it in and also show her it's his home and right now; Her also, showing me and him she belongs to him and he can take her anywhere now ..not worrying and ignoring me since I accept him as her physical lover.....Maybe I can become a confident to her when they have issues or she is happy and wants to tell someone about how good he is in bed or pleases her..how he is so much bigger and pleases her and he also feels comfortable letting me know how much better he pleases her and thankful he is that Im such a sub cuckold and do a good job...letting me know he plans to breed her soon and I am going to help them accomplish this..he wants me to be a part of it...her pussy needs a real mans baby inside her and they would appreciate it if Im there to facilitate making it a comfortable environment for them both....me fluffing the co-husband regularly so he can fuck her and telling him how well he fucks her than I did and having her agree...I take a support/comfort husband role to his dominate/sexual/bull role..he is being there as a friend, contributor, sexual pleasure, future ******* to her/our children ...It sounds great on paper...and if he and I have a dispute and I don't submit then she is the tie breaker...though both of us expect him to be the alpha of the house...The wife being so in love and attracted to him they have their own thing too. They go out together, trips, etc..Sometimes I come,sometimes I don't....We can both be affectionate with her but its her black bull that is her alpha sexual partner and sex with me is very limited and rare...As we are both happy sexually with me self pleasuring or getting the occasional blowjob because its his cock that is pleasing and fucking her now..And they agree no sex with me before he takes her to keep her clean and my sperm out of her pussy and she agrees as we both enjoy that his role is to dominate over me sexually anyways, so it turns her on when he requests she not blow me for a period of time, or I am to be caged or he orders her to humiliate me during the day and give me her true thoughts on him as a lover compared to me..that is his role..

Back