Cmoney-My Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by cmoney, Oct 1, 2015.

1. cmoney

cmoney New Member

I am a counseling psychologist currently working in Florida at a detention facility. I am originally from the Washington, DC area. I am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan and a fan of MMA. I am also a big Manchester United fan. I was a soccer player growing up and that was my favorite sport. Had a college scholarship but declined it due to soccer not being considered "cool" in the black community at the time. I know, very stupid.

I am a member of the grandest fraternity in the land (Yo-Yo!!!), lol. For those of you who do not know what that means (I did PLEDGE, so believe me, my letters were earned)........anyway, I also studied martial arts for about 10-years and love to watch MMA. My training comes in handy at my job, no marks, no proof (smile).

I am here to meet interesting people and perhaps have some lively debates. I always consider another person's point of view whether I agree or disagree. I do like to have a few on occasions and generally like to check in on any bulletin boards which I belong. So, from time to time, my grammar and spelling will be pretty bad, lol. Let's have some fun!!!

Kristen19 likes this.
  2. Mankebalive

Mankebalive Guest

What topic would you be willing to discuss?

3. Kristen19

Kristen19 New Member

Where in Florida

4. cmoney

cmoney New Member

Any topic is fine with me. I currently work in Okeechobee. I always say it's in the middle of everything close to nothing, lol.

Kristen19 likes this.
  5. Mankebalive

Mankebalive Guest

Good because I hate white women psychologist. When I am in the room with them, they talk and talk and talk, and all I am thinking of is filling there mouth up with my cock.

6. cmoney

cmoney New Member

Lmao, ok. U won't have to worry abt that with me. Just for the record, I'm definitely not into the DL lifestyle. I dont judge them, just not me in the least!