Clubs in Houston, TX

Just wondering if anybody knew any good clubs in houston .
There are several swinger/lifestyle clubs in the Houston area. One of the best and longest running clubs is TMZ (The Mystery Zone) located in north Houston. There are also a couple of new clubs that just opened in Houston in the summer of 2015. One of the new clubs is Club 4 Play also in north Houston and only about four miles from TMZ. Both clubs are located on FM 1960 near I-45. Another new club is northwest Houston near Hwy 290 is The Pendulum Club and is run and owned by a woman. All three of these clubs are on-premise clubs and all three sites have websites you can check for hours and rules. All three clubs allow single men on all night they are open except on Saturday nights, which is reserved for couples and single women only. So far we have only been to TMZ and Club 4Play and both clubs are very nice. There is also a new on-premise club on the south side of Houston near I-45 South called Friends Swinger Lounge, but we do not really know much about it yet. Another club on the west side of Houston in the Galleria area is called, Choices, but again, we don't know too much about it. There is also a off premise lifestyle club in northwest Houston near Hwy 290 called Wish's and has a regular bar and restaurant where some people in the lifestyle can meet and socialize. All of the other clubs are BYOB and require a membership and nightly cover charge. Hope this information helps.

There are several swinger/lifestyle clubs in the Houston area. One of the best and longest running clubs is TMZ (The Mystery Zone) located in north Houston. There are also a couple of new clubs that just opened in Houston in the summer of 2015. One of the new clubs is Club 4 Play also in north Houston and only about four miles from TMZ. Both clubs are located on FM 1960 near I-45. Another new club is northwest Houston near Hwy 290 is The Pendulum Club and is run and owned by a woman. All three of these clubs are on-premise clubs and all three sites have websites you can check for hours and rules. All three clubs allow single men on all night they are open except on Saturday nights, which is reserved for couples and single women only. So far we have only been to TMZ and Club 4Play and both clubs are very nice. There is also a new on-premise club on the south side of Houston near I-45 South called Friends Swinger Lounge, but we do not really know much about it yet. Another club on the west side of Houston in the Galleria area is called, Choices, but again, we don't know too much about it. There is also a off premise lifestyle club in northwest Houston near Hwy 290 called Wish's and has a regular bar and restaurant where some people in the lifestyle can meet and socialize. All of the other clubs are BYOB and require a membership and nightly cover charge. Hope this information helps.

we can join as member and get earn

Do you know if or have you heard if, any one of the clubs is better for BBC action than another?

Do you know if or have you heard if, any one of the clubs is better for BBC action than another?
No, we don't really know if any of the Houston clubs are better for having black men attend them. We have seen many black men at TMZ and there have been some at Club 4Play, but don't know about The Pendulum Club or Friends. None of the Houston clubs seem to have a BBC night like you see at some swinger clubs in other cities, but there are usually black men to some degree at most of the clubs we have attended, especially on the nights they allow single men.

Hubby took me to the Friends Lifestyle Lounge off the Gulf Freeway last night. In a word SCARY! Went inside, looked around and headed to Club 4 Play on the north side. It was a 180 degree turn around, just as expensive as TMZ but nicely done with plenty of apparatus to play on ;). Very few patrons there though. We're told it's busier on the weekend nights. Will definitely go back :).

Hubby took me to the Friends Lifestyle Lounge off the Gulf Freeway last night. In a word SCARY! Went inside, looked around and headed to Club 4 Play on the north side. It was a 180 degree turn around, just as expensive as TMZ but nicely done with plenty of apparatus to play on ;). Very few patrons there though. We're told it's busier on the weekend nights. Will definitely go back :).

I am curious what was scary about Friends? Can you help us to understand your feelings?

It was a very old two story warehouse type of building. The furniture was old, torn, worn out and nasty. Trash was lying about and some large work frames were stacked and scattered about. The few men we saw there seemed dirty; by that I mean their clothes and hygiene. After looking around I said this wasn't the place for me. As an after note I might have rushed to judgment. Turns out it was just the place for me :sex:

It was a very old two story warehouse type of building. The furniture was old, torn, worn out and nasty. Trash was lying about and some large work frames were stacked and scattered about. The few men we saw there seemed dirty; by that I mean their clothes and hygiene. After looking around I said this wasn't the place for me. As an after note I might have rushed to judgment. Turns out it was just the place for me :sex:

Thanks for your insight. I have never been there and wont with that kind of experience.

Please don't let me discourage you but for us, and by that I mean couples, there is no charge. For single men there is a cover fee but I'm not sure how much it is. It's a decision you'll have to make. We believe in trying things as least once. Good luck :)

Is club cave on Hempstead Hwy no longer open?
No, Club Cave in the northwest part of Houston near Hwy 290 (Hempstead Hwy) close about three years ago and has not opened up anywhere else since then. You have TMZ, Club 4Play, The Pendulum Club (located off od Hwy 290 in the same area where Club Cave was located), Friends, and a couple of other ones in the Houston area.

Yes we have not been to Friends Lifestyle Lounge on the I-45 South Gulf Freeway, but we had a male friend and another couple tell us about it and that is was not very nice and it did not seem like a good place for couples. They said it was mostly men and a few couples and that the play areas are all out in the open in the upstairs part of the club. It sounds like they have no limit on single men allowed in the club and the cover charge for men must not be very much as they had a lot of men there mostly. Once couple who has been there said the club seemed to b focused on white couples and single black men, but that the atmosphere was uncomfortable and not very nice. That is too bad since having an upscale club that had high standards for single men with was a place to single black men to meet white couples would be a great place to attend. But based on what we have heard of the club, we won't be going there. TMX, Club 4Play, and The Pendulum Club are all much better options.

Yes the cover charges for TMZ and Club 4Play are about the same whether you are a couple or a single man. Single women are generally free to get into either club. TMZ is much more established and is having it's 10 year anniversary this July and almost always has much bigger crowds than Club 4Play as Club 4Play just opened in the summer of 2015. Both clubs are very nice, upscale and have dance floors and sitting areas and also both private and public play areas and Club 4Play has a few special play area room while TMZ had a private play lounge area and a large voyeur play area and two hot tubs too. Both clubs are in north Houston about four miles apart from each other. Club 4Play does usually have a much smaller crowd of people than TMZ but hopefully more people will go over time. The Pendulum Club located in northwest Houston is also a new lifestyle club like Club 4Play and seems to be nice, although we have not yet been there. The Pendulum Club cover charges for everyone is similar to the other two clubs. Although all of the clubs are open on some different week nights, Friday and Saturday nights are the two best nights to attend. Friday nights at all three clubs allow couples, single women, and single men. Saturday nights at all three clubs only allow couples and single women to attend.

Back