Clubs in Houston, TX

Yes, after further research it appears that TMZ closed due to some tax and licensing issues. The club was open for over 12 years I think and was the oldest surviving lifestyle club in the Houston area. Now there is Colette which is also in north Houston and only about 4 miles from where TMZ was. It has been opened for about 2 years now and I have been there a couple of time when TMZ was still open. There is also The Pendulum Club in northwest Houston that is owned by a woman and have been opened for a few years. We have not been to The Pendulum Club, but I have heard it is very good and they just opened a second Pendulum Clun in the south Houston area recently.
Yep I’ve been invited out by a couple to the Pendulum club once and I had a good time. You should definitely check it out sometime ;)

Yep I’ve been invited out by a couple to the Pendulum club once and I had a good time. You should definitely check it out sometime ;)
Thanks for letting me know. I have heard The Pendulum Club is set up well and a good environment for women. I have seen they have both provide rooms and open, public rooms in which to play. I have done both and have had a lot of people watch me in a group voyeur room, which my husband loves to see happen.

Back