Clubs for cucks to meet potential partners

Would like to know if there are clubs that cater for white men who may be looking for a lady partner into black men and cuckolding? If there are they are probably very rare and this would only be peripheral to who the club mainly caters for.

Would like to know if there are clubs that cater for white men who may be looking for a lady partner into black men and cuckolding?

Brit, this has been asked many times, in many cuckold websites by guys, and I've never heard of any. There's such a misunderstanding about what "cuckolding" is all about with guys that desire this type of relationship. Real cuckolding is where you have a serious, monogomous relationship with a female, but where she is cheating on you, with or without your knowledge or approval. Most cuckold relationships of this type do not last very long, because the party that's wanting the emotional bond (the male in the relationship) isn't getting it from his female.

In fantasy/voluntary cuckolding, a man may encourage his spouse/gf to have sex with other men ... usually because it turns him on knowing she's having sex with other men OR because he desires to watch her have sex with other men. Also, it seems submissive, bi-sexual men are coming out of their closets and using their wives/GFs to bring other males into their presents so they have a chance to interact with these other males to satisfy their own homosexual desires. Its an opportunity trade-off to them ... "I'll let you fuck my wife/gf if I can suck your cock and/or clean your cum from my wife's pussy".

Women, however, usually cuckold their husbands/BF because they have/need too ... they're not receiving the sexual satisfaction from their partner at home, thus they pursue other sexual relationships with other men or even women. Once a romantic, emotional bond develops, however, with their lover(s), the relationship at "home" suffers and often falls apart. A woman's need is often for a powerful, stable, and sexually viril man that can provide all or most of her needs ... obviously her cuckolded spouse/bf doesn't, thus she cheats on him.

So, the bottom line, women aren't out looking for wimp-inefficient guys that can't satisfy them in and out of bed, that's why there aren't any clubs/websites of this nature. Mac :unsure:

There are also Couples in D/s relationships in which the Dominant Female cuckolds her submissive husband who has no actual involvement other than to help her prepare for her "date" and then wait at home doing housework or other duties while his wife is enjoying sex with another man. He may, or not, be required to perform clean up duty on her when she returns home while she teases him with the details of her adventure should she wish to share that with him.

Many Dommes enjoy the feeling of being desired and ravished by a man sexually, but are unable to have this with their submissive mate either because his nature doesn't enable him to provide this or their style of D/s dynamic prohibits it. This form of cuckolding allows her to enjoy having a devoted, loving submissive husband at home and the ego satisfying excitement of having sex with men who provide her that sense of desirability and passion as well.

Unfortunately, for your interests, this type of relationship is more of a private nature which develops over time and not something a "club" would be based on.
You might consider looking into D/s clubs with a Female Dominant leaning, if being in a FLR would be of interest to you. However, there is no guarantee, should you be fortunate enough to match up with a wonderful Domme, that she would have any interest in cuckolding you or with the type of men you would like her to have sex with as all that would be entirely up to her.

Why should this thread be deleted? There is no mention or depiction of anyone under aged in it.

There are also Couples in D/s relationships in which the Dominant Female cuckolds her submissive husband who has no actual involvement other than to help her prepare for her "date" and then wait at home doing housework or other duties while his wife is enjoying sex with another man. He may, or not, be required to perform clean up duty on her when she returns home while she teases him with the details of her adventure should she wish to share that with him.

Many Dommes enjoy the feeling of being desired and ravished by a man sexually, but are unable to have this with their submissive mate either because his nature doesn't enable him to provide this or their style of D/s dynamic prohibits it. This form of cuckolding allows her to enjoy having a devoted, loving submissive husband at home and the ego satisfying excitement of having sex with men who provide her that sense of desirability and passion as well.

Unfortunately, for your interests, this type of relationship is more of a private nature which develops over time and not something a "club" would be based on.
You might consider looking into D/s clubs with a Female Dominant leaning, if being in a FLR would be of interest to you. However, there is no guarantee, should you be fortunate enough to match up with a wonderful Domme, that she would have any interest in cuckolding you or with the type of men you would like her to have sex with as all that would be entirely up to her.
Thanks Willsrvu that's some good advice. Have spoken to some dommes but most are already in relationships. However, did communicate with one lady who was dominant, loved black men and wanted a white cuckold. The problem was she was in US and I'm in UK! She enjoyed the actual thrill of the cuckolding of white men by black men too! So we were so compatible in many ways but that big blue watery thing got in the way!

Thanks Willsrvu that's some good advice. Have spoken to some dommes but most are already in relationships. However, did communicate with one lady who was dominant, loved black men and wanted a white cuckold. The problem was she was in US and I'm in UK! She enjoyed the actual thrill of the cuckolding of white men by black men too! So we were so compatible in many ways but that big blue watery thing got in the way!

Too bad you couldn't go on vacation to meet her and see if perhaps there was sufficient reason to relocate.

With all this interest in white chicks, maybe black men should offer white women a "Relocation Package" ... ;)

"Relocation Package" .... I like the idea, but in this case it's a white wanna-be cuckold who is seeking a compatible lady that has a craving for chocolate. :D

Yes, they are. We've been at their parties few times and every time it was a brilliant event.
Good to know. Everything it says about the events just seems to hit the mark regarding what excites cucks (and I'm sure white ladies and black men). It's amazing to see that what was at one time a fantasy held by many is now becoming a reality - wonderful!

Back