Club 5661 in Toledo, OH

I don't think they are open anymore.maybe fet life once a month.it sucks but we went to champagne club in Indiana and there were plenty of single guys for a mini gang bang which is definitely our thing

Canton one is definitely lacking, rooms are like very very small prison cells. No DJ on Fridays, you have to pay full price to get in then feed a shitty sounding jukebox more $$$$. How lame is that ????

I was at the Body Shop in Toledo a couple of times most recently in Fall 2019 and to the Body Shop in Pittsburgh about two weeks ago as well as back in Spring 2019. I haven't been to the Canton location in about two years.

I have an appreciation for the Body Shop clubs because they have gone to gender neutral pricing. Men and women pay the same price to get in. This is fair, and the way it should be. As a single man I have a great appreciation for this concept. It feels very good to know that you are not being exploited, or are just a cash cow for the owners. The other great thing about gender neutral pricing is that the women who attend are not there just to ******* cheaply (because its a BYOB club) but seem more interested in playing.

The Toledo location is only open on Saturdays. They have swinger side of the club and a BDSM side. It is interesting to be able to check out the very different vibe on either section of the club. There are good times to be had because there are couples where the woman wants some BBC especially in the swinger side group room. They have several private playrooms, and a big group shower. You are not allowed to be in street clothes when you go to the back play area in club. This adds to the sexually charged atmosphere and keeps people in the mood.

I went to the Pittsburgh (McKees Rocks) Body Shop location both times on Saturday nights (they are open on Fridays too). There were good sized crowds with some BBC there. I certainly had fun. They have several private playrooms (some that are themed), and a couple of larger group rooms, a huge dance floor where the DJ booth is a classic car. There is a theater room as well and a large lounge/pool table area where they have snacks laid out. Showers like the Toledo location would be a great enhancement. I certainly would attend in the future.

Back