Cleveland, OH or Sarasota, FL

ido

Couple
From
OH, US
We're really looking!!!

We're seeking very " well endowed " *BLACK* males *ONLY* who can meet the following criteria:

1) Be geographically located within a 15 mile radius of
Cleveland, OH or Sarasota,FL.
2) Between 21 to 30 years of age.
3) Must be D&DF, i.e., very clean & ******* free.
4) Height/weight proportionate.
5) Have have a good sense of humor.
6) Your sexual orientation must be Bi or Bi-Passive.
7) You must have 8 or more inches.
8) Be capable of producing a large volume of sperm.
9) We're not at all interested in " stamina " or " staying power ".
10) Provide a " G " rated pic. The pic and your face better match if we meet.

About Us:
We're a non-married white couple. I'm 50 y/o, straight, 5' 1",
140 Lbs., short blond hair, hazel eyes, 40D-29-39. My S.O.
is 57, 6' 2", 200 Lbs., orally Bi.

What We Enjoy:
A) I have two hot buttons:
1) Cock size
2) Sperm volume - there can never be to much sperm.

Attachments

• 03-27-2011.jpg
    03-27-2011.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 63
  • ido_0912.jpg
    ido_0912.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 58
  • BK 33039847.jpg
    BK 33039847.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 52
  • bk_ido.jpg
    bk_ido.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 43
  • WES.jpg
    WES.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 43
But your profile indicates your " new to this site, not white woman, looking for a black cock whore. " Sorry but I'm not a black cock whore we just happen to enjoy recreational activities with black males who are gentlemen. Don't think you'd be a " fit ".

What is, " kik ", never heard of it?

Well first off let my I'm sorry if I offended you. Here is the truth, I'm currently on my last year of Physical Therapy, a doctoral program. So I am educated, polite, respectful and have ambition. However I won't lie, underneath the professionalism I must carry for my career, I am a freak and love sex with white woman mainly older cause young ones just can't handle it get too attached. And kik is a free messenger app. It allows us to basically text via usernames without handing out personal numbers and other info. It's a great way to talk and learn about each other. But I understand if I offended you, I just would love to have fun with you cause I think you look delicious ;)

As a couple looking Ido seemed a bit harsh to me and Blackmagic did a great job of explaining himself like a true gentleman would.
I agree guys people jump at nothing sometimes and take things to seriously it's all about role playing and black magic meant nothing bad or disrespectful about it we all know it's a sex site and some guys get into it more than others blackmagic seems like a cool guy!

Yea, i agree with you super, some people get way to worked up on here. I had one guy tell me he aint chatting with no guy and when i told him whatever, if you want to get with her you have to go through me at her request. He sent back fuck u and fuck her! some people just dont get it! Just be nice and layed back and it will go smooth

Yea, i agree with you super, some people get way to worked up on here. I had one guy tell me he aint chatting with no guy and when i told him whatever, if you want to get with her you have to go through me at her request. He sent back fuck u and fuck her! some people just dont get it! Just be nice and layed back and it will go smooth
Agreed bro you seem to understand that and it makes it more comfortable to chill with each other that way it's your wife you have a right to get to know the guy buddy anyway your wife is very sexy I come to Orlando often hit me up if you want you and your wife to get to know me...Good Luck:)

Back