Cleveland couple

Righ

Couple
Hey there, we are a Cleveland couple located on the west side. We are both 22 with a place to host, our house. Looking for a Bull with a big dick and stamina. Lately my girlfriend has been disappointed with my sex and it’s been frustrating her, she’s fucked a black bull before but it’s been almost two years. Disclaimer, she has some weight to her which has caused her to stray away from fucking bulls, but the more disappointing our sex has been the more she’s seemed to open to it. I know that the right Bull who is patient with her and makes her seem wanted will be perfect. Once she starts fucking big dick she gets wild, she loves it and I want her to have that feeling with a regular bull. She is on birth control but we want condoms for the first couple times. Once we all get to know each other a lot and have had a couple experiences we can lean off of it. She’s 5’4, Big tits, kinky in bed. I’m 5’9, 180 and bisexual if any guy swings that way, if not I’m very good at keeping things between you and her. Anyway that’s the general information information cram. Please reach out if you want to know more and talk meet ups.

Hey there, we are a Cleveland couple located on the west side. We are both 22 with a place to host, our house. Looking for a Bull with a big dick and stamina. Lately my girlfriend has been disappointed with my sex and it’s been frustrating her, she’s fucked a black bull before but it’s been almost two years. Disclaimer, she has some weight to her which has caused her to stray away from fucking bulls, but the more disappointing our sex has been the more she’s seemed to open to it. I know that the right Bull who is patient with her and makes her seem wanted will be perfect. Once she starts fucking big dick she gets wild, she loves it and I want her to have that feeling with a regular bull. She is on birth control but we want condoms for the first couple times. Once we all get to know each other a lot and have had a couple experiences we can lean off of it. She’s 5’4, Big tits, kinky in bed. I’m 5’9, 180 and bisexual if any guy swings that way, if not I’m very good at keeping things between you and her. Anyway that’s the general information information cram. Please reach out if you want to know more and talk meet ups.
Wussup

Back