Clear signs she is ready for the next step.

My wife and I are best friends and have a wonderful relationship. We do all kinds of things together, have been together almost 8 years and also still have great sex. We have also been fantasizing about her fucking black guys for a long time too. Maybe 5 years?

Recently, she has started talking more about black men and she actually has started to wear very revealing clothes in public. She would never wear anything sexy before and she’s in really good shape, with a big booty and nice size tits too. Now, she wants to go out in a slutty outfit with crotchless panties and a cupless bra.

She has also admitted that she thinks about fucking a black guy “more than 50% of the time that we have sex and the rest of the time is a black guy and you fucking me”

We actually kind of went out last weekend (had to social distance but still sexy people around drinking) and she was a lot more excited than usual and in a great mood. She wasn’t being shy or anything (she usually is) and was even checking out a few black dudes. But, no one ever came and talked to us.

It’s finally going to happen isn’t it? She’s ready isn’t she?
She is more than ready, very willing and damn able for sure

My wife and I are best friends and have a wonderful relationship. We do all kinds of things together, have been together almost 8 years and also still have great sex. We have also been fantasizing about her fucking black guys for a long time too. Maybe 5 years?

Recently, she has started talking more about black men and she actually has started to wear very revealing clothes in public. She would never wear anything sexy before and she’s in really good shape, with a big booty and nice size tits too. Now, she wants to go out in a slutty outfit with crotchless panties and a cupless bra.

She has also admitted that she thinks about fucking a black guy “more than 50% of the time that we have sex and the rest of the time is a black guy and you fucking me”

We actually kind of went out last weekend (had to social distance but still sexy people around drinking) and she was a lot more excited than usual and in a great mood. She wasn’t being shy or anything (she usually is) and was even checking out a few black dudes. But, no one ever came and talked to us.

It’s finally going to happen isn’t it? She’s ready isn’t she?
Nope. She's divorcing you. Lawyer up.

Why are the odds so bad? People live hotwife /swing lifestyle all the time.
I’m sure that is absolutely true. But this site or any others concerning wife sharing don’t have many testaments to the failures. Why would they, right? Here and there you’ll read of it and the pain it has caused, but not often. Non monogamy as a lifestyle is difficult to pull off but for a small subset of couples.

I’m sure that is absolutely true. But this site or any others concerning wife sharing don’t have many testaments to the failures. Why would they, right? Here and there you’ll read of it and the pain it has caused, but not often. Non monogamy as a lifestyle is difficult to pull off but for a small subset of couples.
Only a "small set of couples"? I strongly disagree with that. After getting into this lifestyle we have found MANY couples into this lifestyle and poly / open in general. I was shocked after creating an OKC account how many are poly / open. A LOT.

Only a "small set of couples"? I strongly disagree with that. After getting into this lifestyle we have found MANY couples into this lifestyle and poly / open in general. I was shocked after creating an OKC account how many are poly / open. A LOT.
Let’s try to put a number on it. I agree with you, but in totality? 1 in 3? 1 in 10? 1 in 50? I’m not talking a bit of experimentation, but consistently non monogamous. But again, no one is on this site or OKC talking about how this lifestyle wrecked their marriage(s). These sites are for the successful ones...not many stories about the wives who left their husbands for some mythical orgasm, or the men who had enough of a pussy free life or the wives who kicked their hubbys out for fucking another woman....

Back