CLEAN UP TIME FOR CUCKY

Damn those are some big loads! My husband hesitates when he can see all the cum...he prefers to lick it out little by little I think.

I think most cuckolds, that serve their wives this way, prefer to have their "pie" "cream filled" instead of "iced" so that they can slowly lick out the combined mixture of the wife's secretions as well as the bull's cum.

That the wife's juices are coating it is why many will also lick and suck the bull's cock clean as well.

I think most cuckolds, that serve their wives this way, prefer to have their "pie" "cream filled" instead of "iced" so that they can slowly lick out the combined mixture of the wife's secretions as well as the bull's cum.

That the wife's juices are coating it is why many will also lick and suck the bull's cock clean as well.

my husband love it when i am came deep inside so he has to work at it to get it out. while he does that i usually get off again

NOTHING MAKES MY LITTLE UNCUT WHITEBOI COCK HARDER THAN WHEN I LIC MY WIFES USED PUSSY AND TASTE HER BULLS CUM AND LIC HER CLEAN ANOTHER MANS CUM MAKES ME FEEL SO MACHO!

That's nice, but you don't need to shout about it. :bounce:
(You have your "caps" locked on- that indicates you are yelling, plus it makes it hard to read) ;)

I agree, i hope my wife finds a bull that will allow me the pleasure.

I would slurp that cum down and clean her up for the next BBC, and then get the spent black dick ready for more action for her
Unkut, i have very similar desires. Told rhe wife the other day i would like the black cock that was fucking her and i thought so was going to cum right then.

Unkut, i have very similar desires. Told rhe wife the other day i would like the black cock that was fucking her and i thought so was going to cum right then.
Yes my cock size envy makes me a man whore for big black bull cock too!! love the feel taste and power of another horse hung mans cock in my mouth or pink tattoeed manpussy hole!!

Back