Classy BBC in South Florida

To the sexy white Ladies and yes the married ones too....who are here right now today Jan 3, 2013 Thursday and the rest of the week. If you have been fantasizing and obsessing for BBC while in the bedroom with or without hubby but still on the fence about getting the REAL BBC!! Well, this is an opportunity for you to make it happen this weekend in southeast Florida....Drop me a line and let's make it REAL, now IS the time to squeeze the trigger on getting what you have been craving....ladies you know who you are!! It's time to get "Blackened" and experience what it's all about.....
Remember.... "Once you go Black, you never go back." So True!!

GMandingo...

To the sexy white Ladies and yes the married ones too....who are here right now today Jan 3, 2013 Thursday and the rest of the week. If you have been fantasizing and obsessing for BBC while in the bedroom with or without hubby but still on the fence about getting the REAL BBC!! Well, this is an opportunity for you to make it happen this weekend in southeast Florida....Drop me a line and let's make it REAL, now IS the time to squeeze the trigger on getting what you have been craving....ladies you know who you are!! It's time to get "Blackened" and experience what it's all about.....

GMandingo...
French Wimp Husband Is Looking For Serious Desperate Help Seeking Getting His French Virgin Wife First Sexual BBC Fucking In FRANCE? Please Send Only Your Personal E-Mail Address! I Will Send Personal Picture Photo of this
French Virgin Wife To You For Viewing And Consideration? Inbox me!

Last edited by a moderator:

GMandingo...
My wife knows that i want a bbc to fuck her,i would love her turned into a free whore for bbc.

I would love to take her under my charge and "Train" her but I can only do that if we are sharing the same time and space....Are you planning to visit south Florida any time soon? Bring her to me!!

GMandingo

I would love to take her under my charge and "Train" her but I can only do that if we are sharing the same time and space....Are you planning to visit south Florida any time soon? Bring her to me!!

GMandingo
We have talked about going to Florida,so do you think you could turn her into a whore for bbc?What would you like to do with her?

I absolutely would fuck her on my own as often as I see fit....I will make her pussy hurt from getting my BBC in her..
Thanks thats hot,it would be a real turn on to watch a black guy fuck my wife & turn her in to a free whore for bbc.I will contact you if we visit.Did you check-out her pics?

yes....I can see her being my whore for big black cocks....I would definitely turn her into the filthy little dirty whore that she truly is and make her pussy open for ALL black cocks!!

yes....I can see her being my whore for big black cocks....I would definitely turn her into the filthy little dirty whore that she truly is and make her pussy open for ALL black cocks!!
Thanks, she knows that i want her blacked it would be an honour to let her get blacked.I would love to share her.

Back