CLAIM that pussy!

BBC ONLY CPL

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
USVI
Daryl was the 1st BBC my wife started giving herself fully to.. he was the "first" of a lot of things for her with black men. First black load she ever swallowed, first BBC to go bare, first BBC to cum inside her, first BBC to bring over friends to fuck her too. He really helped break her in when we first got into the "lifestyle"
He was owning her pussy and she was asking him over almost weekly to fuck her, sometimes twice a week. So we had to show him how devoted she was and for a quite a while that was his pussy!

DCP04133.JPG

BBCnATX

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Daryl was the 1st BBC my wife started giving herself fully to.. he was the "first" of a lot of things for her with black men. First black load she ever swallowed, first BBC to go bare, first BBC to cum inside her, first BBC to bring over friends to fuck her too. He really helped break her in when we first got into the "lifestyle"
He was owning her pussy and she was asking him over almost weekly to fuck her, sometimes twice a week. So we had to show him how devoted she was and for a quite a while that was his pussy!

View attachment 547097
Mrs TN is the epitome of CLAIMED PUSSY! I like hearing how Daryl gradually broke her in like a sexy white filly to his Black Stallion.
For newcomers to this lifestyle, being 'owned' by Black is the ultimate goal - agreed? :blackgreedy: