CJ's 30th Birthday Party

Will Owen

Couple
A true story...

Andrea is a stunning 48 year old MILF and my wife of 20 years! She is still very hot, even though she doesn’t have the self-confidence to believe it herself; slim, brunette with a pretty face, dark chocolate eyes, perky 34B boobs with permanently erect nipples and a beautiful soft peach of an ass. She dresses conservatively as, even though I constantly tell her she could dress more sexily, she doesn’t feel comfortable (outside the bedroom anyway!) She loves sex, especially after a few drinks, and can get quite wild, whilst I, at 52, struggle to keep up with her!

She is very good friends with another girl at work, Sara, who is a very attractive, slim, long blonde hair, blue eyes and at 29 in peak physical condition. As is her husband CJ, who is a fit, tall, dark Kenyan man. They are a very attractive couple, physically a perfect match enhanced by the contrast of their skin tones.

Andrea and Sara seem to have a lot of fun at work and sexual banter is at the top of their agenda, Sara, in particular, is very open about her sex life and it turns me on to hear my wife re-telling her stories! It is obvious that she and CJ enjoy and have a lot of sex and, from her stories, that he is blessed. I especially love to listen to Andrea as the words “CJ’s big cock” pass her lips when she recounts what Sara has told her that day!

And so it was that we were invited to CJ’s 30th birthday party. On the night Andrea was excited to be invited, I was nervous as we would be the oldest people there but we had a few drinks as we got ready and they helped to steady the nerves. As always I was encouraging her to dress more sexily but she played it safe in a tasteful shirt, jeans and boots number. I was disappointed but she still looked hot, the tight jeans showing off her lovely legs and contours of her beautiful ass. The pre-party drinks had their desired effect and she seemed so radiant, happy and excited, it was promising to be a fun evening.

We arrived and were met by Sara, in a stunning, short, sexy cocktail dress, which seemed to be the style most of the other women were wearing. I gave Andrea an “I told you so!” look and she did seem a bit embarrassed! The dress Sara was wearing showed off her toned body beautifully and left little to the imagination, it was a silky gold and plunged very low at the front, making it obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra! I found it difficult to take my eyes off her as I wondered if she was commando too as there was no VPL that I could see through her sheer dress!

We settled into the party and had more drinks as we were introduced to the other guests. Finally we met CJ and his best friend Steve, who was an athletic white guy. They were gym buddies and there was a lot of bravado and cocky banter between them, with the alpha male confidence that being young, fit and good looking brings. They were also great fun to be around and very complimentary to Andrea, who they couldn’t believe was over 40!

The house was really cool, open plan and they had hired a hot tub especially for the occasion so Andrea and I went into the garden to check it out. She loves a bath so I teased her that she would be in there later! She looked at me doubtfully and reminded me that she hadn’t brought a swim suit with her! I winked at her and watched her cheeks redden as we headed back to the house.

By time we got back the effects of the alcohol were catching up on her and she was getting a bit tipsy. Sara then appeared and announced that there had been a change of plan and we were going into town to go clubbing before returning to the house later. Andrea looked mortified. She told Sara that she wasn’t dressed for a club and so we couldn’t go, Sara reassured her and said not to worry, she could borrow something from her wardrobe and it would be fun for Andrea to try new things on. At that all the girls disappeared to help make Andrea up for the club.

Whilst I sat and chatted with CJ and Steve we could hear music and laughter from the girls room as I imagined Andrea giving them a fashion show. Finally there was a massive round of applause although I could hear Andrea protesting that she couldn’t possibly wear what she was parading. She was overwhelmed with calls of “you look AMAZING!”, “it really suits you!” and with that she seemed to relent.

The other women all appeared and formed a catwalk before Sara called to the whole party to welcome “the new Andrea!” And then she appeared...

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!” I heard Steve ******* and CJ darkly murmur his agreement!

Back