Church of the BBC?

curiousgabs

Female
uuufffffffffffffff! my mom called me this morning and said i am in need of a church. this makes me think what is needed is a new church called the church of the bbc. imagine if wherever you go you know you can find the local bbc church and attend services there by yourself or to bring your whole family! probably what is needed is a group of missionaries to bring the godspel of black cock worship to the entire world and raise up bbc churches in each community. imagine what a welcome sight this sign will be when entering a strange city! :inlove:

Who will join my congregation? :D

bbc_church.jpg bbc_priest.jpg

bbc_nun.jpg

BILD0485.JPG I would
uuufffffffffffffff! my mom called me this morning and said i am in need of a church. this makes me think what is needed is a new church called the church of the bbc. imagine if wherever you go you know you can find the local bbc church and attend services there by yourself or to bring your whole family! probably what is needed is a group of missionaries to bring the godspel of black cock worship to the entire world and raise up bbc churches in each community. imagine what a welcome sight this sign will be when entering a strange city! :inlove:

View attachment 45528 View attachment 45529

View attachment 45530
Iwould send my wife to the bbc church.I would let her lay at the bbc altar ready for some bbc.

Here goes some posters for the church:
tumblr_n1x8k9RQPy1rk9xvgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7qu4aoU3H1tfu6a7o1_500.jpg

View attachment 45528 View attachment 45529

View attachment 45530
Now we are talking. Sign me up

Back