Church of the BBC?

And don't forget your BBC 10 Commandments you must follow:
tumblr_n7pr9esYUM1tfu6a7o1_1280.jpg
Amen

This is what should be taught in Sunday School...BBC only.

What's a cervical orgasm?
The cervix is the deep center of the vagina. Physically speaking, this is the gateway of life. When a woman can really open and relax in the cervical area, she can experience the most powerful orgasm of her life.
How does it feel different from other orgasms? 
A clitoral orgasm has a definitive build, a clear climax with pelvic contractions, and then a feeling of descent. It's similar to a penile orgasm.
A cervical orgasm is more along the lines of what we call in Tantra a "full-body orgasm," or an expanded orgasm. Meaning, the build is less linear. While there is an increase of pleasure, rather than it being focused in the clitoris, you feel that spread all over your body and then explode into waves you feel from your head to your toes. This can feel like pleasurable tingling and vibrations throughout your whole body and being, and can keep going for hours, as opposed to a clitoral orgasm, which typically lasts for seconds.
If the clitoris is like climbing a mountain, the cervix (and the G-spot for that matter) is like scaling a series of rolling hills. You get to the top of one, then you have a brief plateau, then you climb another, then have a plateau, etc.
MORE FROM THE ORGASM: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW

9 Orgasm Positions and Tips

14 Sex Toys for Mind-Blowing Orgasms

8 Reasons You're Not Orgasming
The cervix is the reflexology point for the heart. Stimulating it will cause very intense feelings of love and spiritual transcendence. It's like taking the feelings you have when you first fall in love, and multiplying that by 10. Or you know how you feel after you've had a really good cry? Every cell in your being feels cleansed and revitalized. You feel like you are floating and in extreme bliss. The effects of it can last for hours and even days.
Do you achieve cervical orgasm via vaginal penetration? 
Yes, that's the best way. Or with a very long, girth-y dildo.
Do you have to be very comfortable with deep penetration in order to achieve cervical orgasm? How do you recommend women become more comfortable with it? 
Yes. Women often shy away from the cervix because it can feel painful at first touch. It's best to warm up with some other sexual positions first, and then ease into cervical penetration — which is actually just rubbing up against the cervix. We're not looking to literally open the cervix or enter it. When I say "open," I mean it in the sense of "opening and relaxing" rather than literally prying it open.
Even then, I suggest going slow and really opening and relaxing the cervix as you go. Because it's such an intense and vulnerable experience, it's not likely to happen during casual sex or if you aren't feeling close to your partner. You have to be in a place where you feel very open, safe and relaxed.
Another issue that blocks vaginal/cervical orgasms is having a weak vagina. Most vaginas are very weak! I recommend robust vaginal weight lifting practice to restore sensation and increase articulation and strength. That helps a lot. You could also use a jade egg. A woman in one of my classes used one, and her partner had to tell her to stop because she was getting too tight. After three *******! And it also gave her the ability to "massage" him afterward with her internal muscles.
Is there a way to attempt cervical orgasm without hitting your cervix with the penis/dildo/other penetrative device? 
Now I'm at a place where I can have a cervical orgasm from my partner touching my ear or just by hearing his voice — with no physical touch at all.
To get there though, I had to have plenty of cervix contact first to really "wake up" the area and open up those neural pathways. Once that happens, anything is possible.
The factors that lead to cervical orgasm involve far more than just technique. A woman has to feel open, relaxed, and uninhibited with herself and her partner. If there is any kind of unresolved tension in the space — either long-term like sexual abuse, or short-term like an argument with her lover at breakfast — these things will affect her ability to really let go. And the letting go is key.
"Letting go" is pretty intangible for Western science and doesn't show up well in a lab. I'm an extremely orgasmic woman, but I doubt that I could bust one out surrounded by a bunch of men in clipboards!
What are the best sex positions for a cervical orgasm? 
Doggy-style is the best. Hands down.
Can all women have a cervical orgasm? 
Absolutely. I guarantee it.
The beauty of cervical orgasms is that they are a great barometer. If you are feeling open emotionally to yourself and to your partner, they are much more likely to happen. If you had a fight that morning that you haven't sorted out, or you are going through a rough patch in your relationship, that will show up in bed. And it will block these deeper orgasms.

Did you know? Orgasms can transport you to another state of consciousness! An awe-like state that almost makes you forget yourself! We are talking about cervical orgasm. A very powerful spiritual experience only a Black Bull can give you. Then you can let your true sexual being spread its glorius wings and the take flight to freedom as it was divinely designed to do.
The Black man and the white woman are the perfect union since the dawn of time.
White women should joyfully accept copious quantities of lucious black seed planted in her fertile womb, this is the future. More white will find out what "Once you go black, you never go back" really means.
The cervix lies within. It’s the deep center of the vagina or what Kim Anami calls the “gateway of life”. In Taoist reflexology the cervix is the heart point in women. When this center is being massaged we often react through emotions. Some women feel pain, and have the need to cry, some women feel joy and have the need to laugh. Whatever lies in our heart,

Like a timid deer, women often shy away from the cervix because it can feel painful at first touch. The womb is the women’s second heart! It’s where our integrity as women has its source and our yearning for true bliss begins. But it needs to be approached in a gentle and trusting way, so women can open themselves up for the deeper-lying pleasures.
Once we are ready to surrender into the sensation and are able to relax in the cervical area, we can experience the most powerful orgasms that exist. Yep, I tell you – mind-blowing ones.
Quick Cervical Orgasm Facts
* The Cervix is the gateway to a women’s womb.
* Historically the word cervix can be followed back to the word “deer”. Maybe that explains the sensed shyness around it.
* It has been documented since at least the times of Hippocrates, over 2,000 years ago.
* The size and shape of the cervical opening varies. In women who have not had a natural birth the cervix has a circular opening. In women who have had a vaginal delivery the cervical opening looks slit-like (so almost like a vagina inside a vagina).
* The Cervix has hundred of glands which produce cervical mucus. This mucus is like a natural clock, its consistency determines what cycle a women is in, and whether she is ovulating or not.
Anatomy
Open the cervix open the heart – Kim Anami
Once she trusts, once she surrenders you’ll discover deep within a place where all life begins where her deepest desires can be fulfilled. Yes, you found the cervix. A pure bliss zone.
So where is it?
Technically speaking it’s the lower part of the uterus, it’s around 2-3 cm long and has a cylindrical shape. The side of the cervix that bulges into the vagina is also where the sperm must travel through to fertilize the egg cells.
You can stimulate it best with a dildo or with your lover’s penis. Best position here is either from behind or also you riding him on top with a horizontal back and forth and movement.
My experience
The implosion of pure bliss
When I am riding on top and move my hips back and forth (instead of up and down) my cervix gets massaged in a rhythmical stroking manner. I get hotter and hotter. My womb burns with passion and I feel like I’m one step from this implosion of pure bliss. It’s that point where no-mind is involved, just pure surrendering into this sensation without any fear of the void. I use my breath to let go of my obstacles, the barriers within myself that want to take control. I breathe in deeply, and move my spine in a wave-like movement. BAM! It’s moving upwards, in a seemingly endless flow. It’s not a peak, it’s an expansion of joy! I could go on forever…
For what is it good for?
To prove to yourself that there is a powerful ******* of universal energy within us and all around us. To learn to surrender. Let go of control. It may also prevent cervical cancer and other medical issues around the cervix; there is no evidence on this but it definitely moves some stagnant energies. To alter your consciousness. To connect with your inner self.
Tantra
Tantra promotes the cervical orgasm big time. The tradition says that it’s the most beneficial orgasm of all. The cervix contracts and other parts deep within the vagina do too, while the pc muscle normally stays relaxed. Compared to the G-spot orgasm the cervical orgasm is more expansive. Tantrikas report high sensitivity beyond the physical body. It has a highly subliming effect (lifting the sexual energy upwards) to the higher chakra (energy wheels).
All around the cervix can be found tiny erotogenic spots, especially the A-Spots (posterior fornix and anterior fornix). Those spots are located under and behind the cervix. The stimulation of the A-spots may have a similar effect to the cervical orgasm.
The uplifting effect of sexual energy may bring you to a higher state of consciousness that may, according to tantric traditions, bring you closer to God, to yourself, to your soul, to the divine or to whatever you want to call it.

https://www.layla-martin.com/2015/cervical-orgasms/

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/anterior-or-posterior-fornix.209403/
The

Last edited:
uuufffffffffffffff! my mom called me this morning and said i am in need of a church. this makes me think what is needed is a new church called the church of the bbc. imagine if wherever you go you know you can find the local bbc church and attend services there by yourself or to bring your whole family! probably what is needed is a group of missionaries to bring the godspel of black cock worship to the entire world and raise up bbc churches in each community. imagine what a welcome sight this sign will be when entering a strange city! :inlove:

Who will join my congregation? :D

View attachment 45528 View attachment 45529

View attachment 45530
That is a church I would join in a second.

Back