Friskykitten

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
hello! New to this site and just checking it out. Would love to meet some hung black men for some kinky fun. I love sucking cock and I really can't get enough of black men. I also love getting rammed doggie style and spanked as hard as you physically can;)
Please be respectful, clean, laid back, can stay hard with stamina and a lover of white pussy!

*ALSO I will be in Portland next week July 27-Aug 2nd, Salt Lake City Utah August 10-15 and Las Vegas August 16-17

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 360
hello! New to this site and just checking it out. Would love to meet some hung black men for some kinky fun. I love sucking cock and I really can't get enough of black men. I also love getting rammed doggie style and spanked as hard as you physically can;)
Please be respectful, clean, laid back, can stay hard with stamina and a lover of white pussy!

*ALSO I will be in Portland next week July 27-Aug 2nd, Salt Lake City Utah August 10-15 and Las Vegas August 16-17
Good Lord!!! I'm filled with white boy angst now.

So when will u have tine for me?! :)

LA? Vegas?

Message me. I'm a local from Las Vegas and I'd love to talk before setting something up. I hope to hear from you.

Dann wish you come to Denver and do me like that

I'd love to play with you sometime.

If I ever looked down at you sucking my cock and you were looking back at me with those amazing eyes, I would instantly cum but because I'm not a BBC I guess I don't have to worry about that

YOURE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

Back