Chubby redheads

biggrasp

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Soooo, I've been declined a few times when I'm trying to have a conversation with redheads lately! I've gotten lucky with many in the past both with sex and regular conversation . Just recently I've been shot down constantly and can't really find any luck with the chubby redheads sense that's what I prefer. No problems with blondes or brunettes here in Texas! Any suggestions ?

That's a very specific type that you're looking for. You may want to try an actual dating site where you can filter the results and set the parameters to your tastes. Good luck!

My second wife is a true redhead and her weight goes up and down never really skinny but can get chubby and it still looks good to me. You are right their are not lots of real redheads most have dyed their hair and chubby may be tougher most dont want to be called that or have pictures of themselves. Good luck!

So
My second wife is a true redhead and her weight goes up and down never really skinny but can get chubby and it still looks good to me. You are right their are not lots of real redheads most have dyed their hair and chubby may be tougher most dont want to be called that or have pictures of themselves. Good luck!
true, it's like everyone is dying their hair red! Maybe it's just the thing to do now...

Back