Choose Right Now, Dear.

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
"Jack you know that we share a lot of fantasies together right?"

"Yes we do"

"There is one that you have shared with me several times and I want you to know that tonight you are going to be able to have that become a reality and it won't be a fantasy anymore. That's all you need to know at this time and I will explain the rest to you in due time."

After about 20 minutes she tells me to pull in to this bar and we go in and take a place at the bar and order drinks. I'm a people watcher so I'm just looking around at all the people in the bar and in my mind I am trying to figure out what is in store for me the rest of the evening because my interest level is just about off the chart. After about 10 minutes I look back over at Diane and she is dancing very suggestively with a very large black guy. When the dance ends she gives him a passionate kiss and her hand goes between his legs.

After their hot embrace while I just sat there and watched she sat back down at the bar and ordered a *******. I asked Diane what was up and she turned her bar stool around to me and smiled. "God, is he hung!" was all she said.

My expression must have shown my confusion.

"Didn't you say today that you didn't care what we did tonight as long as it was fun and different?"

"Yes I did".

"And don't you have some fantasies that you want to have fulfilled?"

"Yes I do"

"I'm going to ask you another question and I want you give me your honest because your answer will determine the rest of tonight and what happens. Do you want to leave right now or do you trust me enough to give you what you have wanted in a fantasy tonight without knowing what it is?"

"I don't want to leave but I would like to know what I'm agreeing to"

"Yes or no do you want to leave now?" She snapped back

"I want to have one of my fantasies fulfilled tonight."

"Good just remember you asked for this one."

She waved the big black guy over and the three of us left.

2.jpg

Back