Chicago Western Burbs

AvgCouple09

Couple
From
IL, US
Hello to the sexy, intelligent, fun, respectful, well hung (at least 9") black men out there. Average looking, 5'2, 195lbs, 38DD, intelligent, fun, hard working, mom, wife, white woman here.

A little about me......I have been married a long time and my husband has encouraged me to explore my sexuality. I have taken him up on this offer a few times through the years, but finally a couple years ago I discovered my true calling and NEED..........SUBMITTING TO A BBC TURNING ME INSIDE OUT. This also sets my husband off and takes our sex life to a new level. I don't have much experience, but know what I like and what I am looking for, which is a specific type of man and situation that I am hoping someone will be able to help me out with. Let me detail this out for all of you.

Mental stimulation/masturbation.....not raunchy texts, but subtle, sexy, enticing........
Making out, foreplay, kissing, touching, feeling, exploring.................
Oral....giving and receiving......YES, I swallow. I LOVE TO SUCK A HUGE BLACK COCK and a man that makes me squirm/scream while he's sucking/licking on my pussy.
Slow, deep penetrating thrust, teasing, steady fucking.
Deep, hard, relentless pounding.
The feeling of a HUGE LOAD exploding so very deep inside my pussy.
Any position you want Daddy, but my favorites are me on top or you behind me.........on my back, legs being held has resulted in some very intense orgasms also.
You taking control! When I'm with you, my time, my mind and my body are yours..........no one else. A true Daddy I want you to be and I will be your faithful, serving baby girl.
Stretching me wide and deep like I've never felt before.............I will squirt when this happens.
Some ass spanking is always good.
With trust, I will tell you more.

DISLIKES
Anal
Potty/******* games
Humiliation
Liars........Be truthful from the beginning.

IDEAL SITUATION
You are the man AND have the equipment that I described above.
You have your own place! We have a very busy family life/careers and cannot host. A hotel every once in awhile is okay, but not every time.
I want to "BE TAKEN" at least once a week.......more if our schedules permit, ideally 3 times a week.....hehehehehe. I am willing to spend the night every once in awhile also.
You and my husband communicate freely about me, my needs, my likes, my fantasies and any situations you want to try. He is the person that will set up any meetings at first, probably ask several questions, but once we meet socially and if the mutual feeling/trust is there.......then you will do most communications directly with me.
Sending pics and videos to my husband of our adventures as they are happening or after. Facetime on the phone while you are pounding me will set him off.......this is a huge turn on for me also.

I'm a baby girl looking for that one and only special Black Daddy that I can submit to and give him whatever he wants while we are together. Trust, Respect and Honesty are the key things for me. If I have that, you will win my mind over and my body will be your personal playground.

Attachments

• Posing for BBC.jpg
    Posing for BBC.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 103
Hello to the sexy, intelligent, fun, respectful, well hung (at least 9") black men out there. Average looking, 5'2, 195lbs, 38DD, intelligent, fun, hard working, mom, wife, white woman here.

A little about me......I have been married a long time and my husband has encouraged me to explore my sexuality. I have taken him up on this offer a few times through the years, but finally a couple years ago I discovered my true calling and NEED..........SUBMITTING TO A BBC TURNING ME INSIDE OUT. This also sets my husband off and takes our sex life to a new level. I don't have much experience, but know what I like and what I am looking for, which is a specific type of man and situation that I am hoping someone will be able to help me out with. Let me detail this out for all of you.

Mental stimulation/masturbation.....not raunchy texts, but subtle, sexy, enticing........
Making out, foreplay, kissing, touching, feeling, exploring.................
Oral....giving and receiving......YES, I swallow. I LOVE TO SUCK A HUGE BLACK COCK and a man that makes me squirm/scream while he's sucking/licking on my pussy.
Slow, deep penetrating thrust, teasing, steady fucking.
Deep, hard, relentless pounding.
The feeling of a HUGE LOAD exploding so very deep inside my pussy.
Any position you want Daddy, but my favorites are me on top or you behind me.........on my back, legs being held has resulted in some very intense orgasms also.
You taking control! When I'm with you, my time, my mind and my body are yours..........no one else. A true Daddy I want you to be and I will be your faithful, serving baby girl.
Stretching me wide and deep like I've never felt before.............I will squirt when this happens.
Some ass spanking is always good.
With trust, I will tell you more.

DISLIKES
Anal
Potty/******* games
Humiliation
Liars........Be truthful from the beginning.

IDEAL SITUATION
You are the man AND have the equipment that I described above.
You have your own place! We have a very busy family life/careers and cannot host. A hotel every once in awhile is okay, but not every time.
I want to "BE TAKEN" at least once a week.......more if our schedules permit, ideally 3 times a week.....hehehehehe. I am willing to spend the night every once in awhile also.
You and my husband communicate freely about me, my needs, my likes, my fantasies and any situations you want to try. He is the person that will set up any meetings at first, probably ask several questions, but once we meet socially and if the mutual feeling/trust is there.......then you will do most communications directly with me.
Sending pics and videos to my husband of our adventures as they are happening or after. Facetime on the phone while you are pounding me will set him off.......this is a huge turn on for me also.

I'm a baby girl looking for that one and only special Black Daddy that I can submit to and give him whatever he wants while we are together. Trust, Respect and Honesty are the key things for me. If I have that, you will win my mind over and my body will be your personal playground.
Wish I live in your area

Back