Chicago Interracial Parties

Do you have 9 thick inches or more and a wing man with the same? If you answer Yes, contact us.

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

AvgCouple09

Couple
From
IL, US
Hello everyone. We are curious as to if there are any interracial parties happening in the Chicago area?

Our vision is a party where MWCs come and there are several well hung black studs available and ready to ravage the wives. Maybe some socializing, music, a few cocktails before the wives are taken by a stud or two and fucked silly all night.

If you know of any party like this, please contact us.

Just Your,
AvgCouple09

Hello everyone. We are curious as to if there are any interracial parties happening in the Chicago area?

Our vision is a party where MWCs come and there are several well hung black studs available and ready to ravage the wives. Maybe some socializing, music, a few cocktails before the wives are taken by a stud or two and fucked silly all night.

If you know of any party like this, please contact us.

Just Your,
AvgCouple09

If all else fails, you should start a club / host events just like you are looking for..

If all else fails, you should start a club / host events just like you are looking for..
We have hosted similar parties in Ohio. Keeping it manageable we invite four or five couples and a like number of Bulls. Some of the couples are IR so there is usually enough BBC to go around. The white hubbies know their place, serving drinks and cleaning up.

There are some bigger ones in the Cinci area with several couples there and multiple guys there to service the women (husbands only watch).
We co hosted a few larger ones unfortunely you run the risk attracting too much attention or things get out of hand... All is good until the police get involved.

If you get something going, please contact us. The interracial scene here is dead. Biggest problem may be getting enough real bbc to show up. Willing to travel. We just returned from Philly and attended such a party. It was great. Approx. 3-4 guys for each women. The indivuduals who set it up did a great job of screening and selecting guys.

If you get something going, please contact us. The interracial scene here is dead. Biggest problem may be getting enough real bbc to show up. Willing to travel. We just returned from Philly and attended such a party. It was great. Approx. 3-4 guys for each women. The indivuduals who set it up did a great job of screening and selecting guys.
Very cool, we will. It is important to have a good group, so screening or prior knowledge is important.

If you do get an event like that going please send me an invite that would be fun I'm also in Chicago and yes the IR scene sucks. Or maybe it's just really secretive.

If you do get an event like that going please send me an invite that would be fun I'm also in Chicago and yes the IR scene sucks. Or maybe it's just really secretive.
probably more secretive, though increasing it is still not widely accepted... Seems NEOhio, particularly Columbus and Michigan have a lot of activity though.

Back