Chicago Burbs

AvgCouple09

Couple
From
IL, US
I'm looking for ONE Black Man with a huge cock to make me squirt on a regular basis. Hubby knows all about this, we will meet you socially and decide if there is any chemistry between us. Hubby has the ultimate say so. Be respectful, intelligent and fun to be around. If we have chemistry between us and hubby likes you.............you will be able to fuck me as much as our schedules permit. Hubby may or may not be there to watch and clean me up. Are you still interested? If so, drop us a line stating what town you live in and how much you're packing for me.

P.S.
Squirting is very new to me. I have only squirted with two men and they were better than 9", hence, you have to have 9" or better and thick enough to stretch me open.

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Attachments

• Innocent Pussy Waiting.jpg
    Innocent Pussy Waiting.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 192
I'm looking for ONE Black Man with a huge cock to make me squirt on a regular basis. Hubby knows all about this, we will meet you socially and decide if there is any chemistry between us. Hubby has the ultimate say so. Be respectful, intelligent and fun to be around. If we have chemistry between us and hubby likes you.............you will be able to fuck me as much as our schedules permit. Hubby may or may not be there to watch and clean me up. Are you still interested? If so, drop us a line stating what town you live in and how much you're packing for me.

P.S.
Squirting is very new to me. I have only squirted with two men and they were better than 9", hence, you have to have 9" or better and thick enough to stretch me open.

Am interested in you. attached is my bbc hope you like it. If like me hit me up on Yahoo messenger. Id liondalblade.

Attachments

• 20150624_093953.jpg
    20150624_093953.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 141
I used to stay in Chicago. I had plenty of fun. What I suggest is that you look at your criteria and think of what's a must haves.
1. If someone was 8 inches would you not reply.
2. Are you replying to your messages.
3. Are you open to working with someone? (A couple times a week is a lot.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to stay in Chicago. I had plenty of fun. What I suggest is that you look at your criteria and think of what's a must haves.
1. If someone was 8 inches would you not reply.
2. Are you replying to your messages.
3. Are you open to working with someone? (A couple times a week is a lot.)

Try harder before getting picky or calling people fake.

Thank you for your input, but as you do not know us, you do not know what we have done. To answer some questions.......1 NO, if they were 8 inches she would not play, she knows what makes her squirt, enough said. 2 we are returning our messages with at least a no thank you. People who say we don't, need to look at there messages or profile page again. 3. ABSOLUTELY WE ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH SOMEONE. As a matter of fact, the regular she has now we have been working with for over a year.

We don't understand all the slack we're getting from a few of you. As you have every right to choose who you want to be with, WE DO TO.

# 1 one issue, as we see it, the men contacting us are mostly from out of town OR they aren't 9" OR they are really married.

Ready....

Attachments

• WP_000048.jpg
    WP_000048.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 74
  • WP_000049.jpg
    WP_000049.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 74
  • WP_000050.jpg
    WP_000050.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 75
  • WP_000051.jpg
    WP_000051.jpg
    618 KB · Views: 75
  • WP_000595.jpg
    WP_000595.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 74
Your pussy looks amazing!

P.S.

Back