Chicago Burb Couple

I in interested in the all night party with wife, email me <email removed per forum rule violation>

Last edited by a moderator:
We are looking to befriend another couple or two for exploring this lifestyle with. If you would like to chat, get to know each, meet out, just let us know.

Also, we are in need of 2 Well Hung Bulls for an all night party with the wife. Any takers? Contact us and we'll talk.

Would like to get better acquainted with you guy's and partake in Mandingo Mayhem! ;) I actually have family in your area and Naperville. So sign up for the party!:)9300426278-95284261-L.jpg

We are looking to befriend another couple or two for exploring this lifestyle with. If you would like to chat, get to know each, meet out, just let us know.

Also, we are in need of 2 Well Hung Bulls for an all night party with the wife. Any takers? Contact us and we'll talk.
come ride my BBC
message me :sex:

Still looking for bulls?

want a Master ?

Back