Chicago Burb 9/2/17

AvgCouple09

Couple
From
IL, US
Well hello everyone. We hope all of you are doing well on the start of this holiday weekend.

We have a little getaway from the family tonight, staying out in Lombard. We plan on visiting a winery in Roselle, having an early dinner in Lombard and then settling in with some adult beverages, good conversation, some sexual banter and then letting nature take it's course.

We are looking to make some new friends that will turn into regular getaways for us. We want to meet some, fun, average, easy to chat with, well hung black men. Also, if there are any other white couples into this same thing, please do contact us. You never know what fun we could all have! An intriguing scenario.........2 couples with 2 to 6 chocolate men...........WOW.

Attachments

• Waiting for BBC.jpg
    Waiting for BBC.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 130
I gotta get on her more often to catch up with you guys. Still interested and in response to your email, never measured but never had any complaints. Always been told I'm the perfect size. I'll keep looking more in the future. Hopefully you guys come out to the south burbs or nw indy soon and we can have some fun!

Back