Chicago and Milwaukee Area bars, clubs for meeting only Black Men

Wife and I went to chicago and hung out at Buddy Guy's Blues Club. We were disappointed by the venue. Very commercialized and mostly filled with white tourists. The Uber driver that drove us back to hotel said we needed to go to less known blues clubs to get local scene. I suspect, but have not tried ourselves, that you would find BBC there. Especially if you have a QoS tattoo or something else that advertises. However, we are completely unaware of any IR specific venues.

Wife and I went to chicago and hung out at Buddy Guy's Blues Club. We were disappointed by the venue. Very commercialized and mostly filled with white tourists. The Uber driver that drove us back to hotel said we needed to go to less known blues clubs to get local scene. I suspect, but have not tried ourselves, that you would find BBC there. Especially if you have a QoS tattoo or something else that advertises. However, we are completely unaware of any IR specific venues.
What about somewhere like Bar 10 Doors on Taylor street. It's been a while but when i lived closer to Chicago that place had plenty of brothas. Good luck to you.

What u looking for lol

Today people are more scattered and going to different places- it isn't the same as years ago when certain places catered to certain groups, etc.

Pro tip: check out Madison Avenue in Austin running all the way to Oak Park and into Forest Park. TONS of bulls all over the place. You just have to be willing to put you and your hot little wife in that kind of neighborhood in exchange for the kind of cock you both need.

Pro tip: check out Madison Avenue in Austin running all the way to Oak Park and into Forest Park. TONS of bulls all over the place. You just have to be willing to put you and your hot little wife in that kind of neighborhood in exchange for the kind of cock you both need.
Are those neighborhoods safe, or are you taking a chance going there?

Austin is NOT safe. Actually extremely dangerous. Especially for an attractive white couple. Oak park is dicey. Forest Park is fine.
Well the thread is about Chicago, not dangerous neighborhoods in Austin, where you are more likely to get hurt than have fun.

New one on me, but I'm from the burbs. But, regardless, I think people on here would prefer not to be put in danger. Do you have any ideas on venues like that?

New one on me, but I'm from the burbs. But, regardless, I think people on here would prefer not to be put in danger. Do you have any ideas on venues like that?
The only place I know of is a few hotel parties or sex clubs. Which has certain dates, etc. So the next best thing for a random meet on the spur of the moment would be to check out maybe a few bars in hotels for a guy traveling through or on business.
But sure would like to find a safe club any night or day of the week?

Back