Cheerleaders

YoungBlkMan19

Male
Gold Member
Is it me,or when we get down to it...most of us black men go for sexy,white cheerleaders?

asu_cheerleaders.jpg

I'm headed to Vegas for my first vacation in years...been working like a Hebrew Slave..and the lady I find who is willing to give me that girl friend experience..I am buying her a cheerleader outfit..Love Me Some Cheerleaders..ops

Earlier this summer there was a cute little white girl in a tiny bikini at our community pool- I don't know if she was a cheerleader but she had a hot little body and looked like she was 16 or 17. Her black boyfriend was sitting in a chair and she was in his lap, grinding all over him. When she would stand up for a minute I could see he had a huge bulge in his trunks.

They finally left and my little dick got hard because I knew his big black cock was about to be all up in that sweet tight white pussy.

Earlier this summer there was a cute little white girl in a tiny bikini at our community pool- I don't know if she was a cheerleader but she had a hot little body and looked like she was 16 or 17. Her black boyfriend was sitting in a chair and she was in his lap, grinding all over him. When she would stand up for a minute I could see he had a huge bulge in his trunks.

They finally left and my little dick got hard because I knew his big black cock was about to be all up in that sweet tight white pussy.
And doesn't it just make your little white dickie hard to know a little girl like that would totally dismiss you as a real man.

Back