Checking things out!

Cute couple! You'll learn a lot from the many posts on here. I know I certainly have and am enjoying the opportunities to try the new things with my wife. Wish you and she the best in whatever your pursuits!

Cute couple! You'll learn a lot from the many posts on here. I know I certainly have and am enjoying the opportunities to try the new things with my wife. Wish you and she the best in whatever your pursuits!
Thanks MLL. She's excited to explore a bit but a little shy. The nice thing is, we're not in any hurry and we've been together so long that we understand each other very well. The situations have to be right and she's the one who always gives final approval. But I think this site is a lot of fun. It's interesting to read other people's interests and insight.

you guys look like a lovely couple. I am currently in So Cal but i normally reside in the Virginia. I am here on a mini vacation. If you want you can give a a holla and we can meet up sometime. Next week sometime will be ideal

you guys look like a lovely couple. I am currently in So Cal but i normally reside in the Virginia. I am here on a mini vacation. If you want you can give a a holla and we can meet up sometime. Next week sometime will be ideal
Hi Dan. Thanks and I'll share that with Melissa when she gets back from Seattle on Saturday. She went up to visit family for the 4th. Do you have an email address we can chat off the main board here?

Great looking couple! It is always nice to see other REAL couples on here!:) You may want to consider getting verified..gives you access to the real people thread..less fakes there!!
Appreciate it Virginia. I'm not too worried about the fakes. We can already spot them right away. How do you get verified though?

No man. We're in Vegas. She came home tonight. But she has corporate training for her job up in Canada this week. Won't be able to get with ya this time around Dan. She flies right back out.

OK...there is this dude I saw up in the club and I thought it was you. Had to come outside, get on the website and try to confirm if it is you guys or not.

No sir. I'm working at home here and the wife is upstairs sacked out with our one-year-old clinging to her neck! Not much happening in Sin City tonight. LoL. But yeah, i had totally forgotten that she leaves this week for training up in Vancouver. Might have to catch ya next time around. Was looking forward to meeting you but we can talk or skype in the near future.

Back