check me our and what do you think about my lady

Hello guy and girl, I am interested and can travel. Tell me what ethnicity is your girlfriend, because she definitely a thick dime. And I want to know if she prefers her ideal guy to be deep DARK Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung for the real "BLACK" experience and the erotic contrast/mix? If she prefers this post me

She is Mexican and perferably big and hung and she wants a good looking black guy who can give her the most orgasm ever and best pounding, you got pictures?

She is Mexican and perferably big and hung and she wants a good looking black guy who can give her the most orgasm ever and best pounding, you got pictures?
She definitely deserves a thick pipe. Can you ask her for me if she prefers her first experience to be with a solid DARK Ebony stud. I have pics, if you give me your email. It takes to much effort to get confimation on here. I have a thick, veiny 8.5in thick coal black cock for her waiting, juicy Caramel pussy;)

She definitely deserves a thick pipe. Can you ask her for me if she prefers her first experience to be with a solid DARK Ebony stud. I have pics, if you give me your email. It takes to much effort to get confimation on here. I have a thick, veiny 8.5in thick coal black cock for her waiting, juicy Caramel pussy;)
???? Are you going to email me??

???? Are you going to email me??
Of course I'm going to email you Babe, do you prefer a very DARK skinned, muscular guy to be your first ideal guy for the real experience. Believe me this coal dark rod is going to pound that tight Latin pussy into submission, you'll be clinching me for support. After that you'll be a Dark Chocolate fan, esp. for the hot mix of our bodies together. In fact I'm heading out to LA today. Get at me Babe

Back