Cheating

Dom22

Male
I wonder if any of the women here have cheated on their boyfriends/husbands before, without them knowing, or are you or have you only done it in a cuckold style relationship with your husband knowing your fucking another men?

Since most of the threads and people fall in the second catagory of people, with either the men offering their wives, without the wives knowing, or women who are in a cuckold relationship.

I hate admitting it but I've been seein a guy for like 6 weeks now while my hub's at work. I want to tell him, I was gonna at first, but then he seen this guy flirting with me at a baseball game and got upset so now I'm afraid to :/

After reading your profile I had the impression your husband would be into it. You think he would be jealous if he learns you are having another man?

As far as I know none of the women I have fucked in the last few years have involved their husband. They aren't present when I am fucking her and I don't really pry into their private lives. The other women in the group might know more about the other women's home situation. If your spouse in on board with your activities it can make things less complicated. In the group there is a lot of emphasis on discretion. Typically a new member is eased into the group with encounters somewhat limited. If everything is satisfactory they gradually are brought into the foldwith the whole group. If your spouse is agreeable that level of discretion isn't necessary

Most brothas are not going to inquire as to the status of the females other half. I said most...not all. They could not really careless.."what's your man got to do with me?" Is not just a hit 80's song,,,but an anthem for a lot of black guys. As long as they are able to push up on a married white lady...honestly they are not gonna care if you are cheating. I've seen it over and over...IMHO.

Most brothas are not going to inquire as to the status of the females other half. I said most...not all. They could not really careless.."what's your man got to do with me?" Is not just a hit 80's song,,,but an anthem for a lot of black guys. As long as they are able to push up on a married white lady...honestly they are not gonna care if you are cheating. I've seen it over and over...IMHO.
A hard cock has no conscience doesn't make any difference what color it is. If a woman wants/needs her pussy filled it is going to happen.

When I found out my mom had been cheating with a black man, I really had a hard time with it at first. Honesty is the best, I think. She told me sometimes things are just meant to happen, which really didnt't help much. My parents are divorced now, which is sad, but my mom is a happier person now, so maybe it really was for the best.

A hard cock has no conscience doesn't make any difference what color it is. If a woman wants/needs her pussy filled it is going to happen.

You are correct, I meant to just state married women in general . Most cocks have no conscience and many dudes will bang out a best friend ..or he'll even a family members wife or girlfriend if the opportunity arises. I've seen it happen many times.

Back