Cheating

re: Cheating

I wonder if any of the women here have cheated on their boyfriends/husbands before, without them knowing

Today's woman is every bit as likely, if not more so, to cheat on their steady mates as men are. In fact, I just saw an article not too long ago that said women are now MORE likely than men to cheat. Its a whole new world these days ... guys better get use to sharing their woman's pussy, either voluntarily or otherwise, 'cause women are very likely to sample the available cock market. Just hope the fuck mine doesn't ... and I find out about it. :confused:

Today's woman is every bit as likely, if not more so, to cheat on their steady mates as men are. In fact, I just saw an article not too long ago that said women are now MORE likely than men to cheat. Its a whole new world these days ... guys better get use to sharing their woman's pussy, either voluntarily or otherwise, 'cause women are very likely to sample the available cock market. Just hope the fuck mine doesn't ... and I find out about it. :confused:

Bless their hearts!!!

When I found out my mom had been cheating with a black man, I really had a hard time with it at first. Honesty is the best, I think. She told me sometimes things are just meant to happen, which really didnt't help much. My parents are divorced now, which is sad, but my mom is a happier person now, so maybe it really was for the best.

Sorry that you went through a tough time. It takes time to adjust and it sounds like you're going to be fine. I'm sure your mom appreciates having such an understanding ******* and loves you very much.

Sorry that you went through a tough time. It takes time to adjust and it sounds like you're going to be fine. I'm sure your mom appreciates having such an understanding ******* and loves you very much.
You actually believe him?

PS: Since when are guests allowed to post?:S

she may already..how would u know..women are that good!

I cheated on my husband with our ******* dealer BIG D he came over while my hubby was at work and smoked some dro with me i sucked his dick and he pulled my thong off he was bout to put his bbc in me when my bunny pulls in the driveway

I had an affair with a then colleague a couple of years after got married. Lasted almost a year. It was before we had *******.

I had a one night stand about a year ago.

My husband don't know I fuck other man. And well never find out
That seems to be a fairly popular attitude. None of the women I have fucked in the last 10 to 15 years have involved their husbands as far as I know. I know they aren't present and the women have always contacted me not vice versa

I have no secrets from my hubby. He has even dropped me off for a couple of my dates (but never hung around). If a guy is uncomfortable knowing that I am open with my hubby, then he and I are on the wrong page. Likewise, if he wants me to keep something from my hubby, then I will be stopping things then and there.
For extra marital sex to work successfully one of two extremes are required. The preferable way is the way you and your husband handle things, complete disclosure no secrets. The other and I think more common is the cuckold spouse, usually the male is completely clueless and has no knowledge of his partner's activities. It is far more risky but as i said earlier more likely more common

Almost all the wives Ive fucked were cheating. I think most girls cant deal with the fact their men don't care if another mans is fucking Her. They lose respect and make him pay for it. Which he deserves for putting up with it.

Ultimately, each situation is different based on the people involved. I'm very lucky to have my husband's full blessing to explore my sexuality, which is something I never did when I was younger (he was my first lover). If anything, I have more respect for him because he is man enough to not feel threatened by his wife having a physical relationship with someone else. He knows that this only happens with his consent and blessing, and if it ever no longer worked for him, it would stop immediately. And, yes, I mean that.

But that is only our particular situation.

Last edited:
Why is it that most white guys find it erotic or exciting if their wife is fucking a black man Is it because they cant compete with the size of the prize or do they like the way a black man treats them like a whore

Back