cheating?

If you were married to me you wouldn't have to cheat

Maybe "wouldn't have to" ... but, as noble as it is to think like this, over the past 20 or so years women have really raised their expectations, demands, and interests on having satisfying sex with men (note plural). The woman's image of "respectability & modesty", doesn't seem to concern women nearly as much as it once did ... more and more women actully seem to like being labeled a "ho" and "slut" by their peers.
So, you may be able to give her the most satisfying fuck she's ever had, but she's still likely to want to occasionally try out a "new" man for that different feel, just as she has many pairs of shoes in her closet that she may only wear a few times and never wear again. Once our teens are up and gone, we're going to go back to our occasional MMFs and couple swappings, as that "itch of desire" is building every day. Here's an interesting article I read just a few days ago ... might be of interest. Mac :)

http://womensinfidelity.com/landingpressreleases.html

Yep its happened here... however he and she knew I was okay... it started with fucking in front of hubby and then morphed into fucking while hubby was at work and did not know. :)

An interesting perspective on this question would be how many black men here cheat on their women.

I think the testosterone-driven men have always had a different perspective of that word than women, and tend to hold women to a different level of fidelity and commitment than themselves. So it should be interesting to see how many guys, here, will provide an answer, much less an "honest" answer. Women are gaining advantages by leaps and bounds over the past decade, however, and we guys best start waking up to that. :)

I would love for my wife to fuck black men, but she just isn't into it. I had an ex girlfriend that "cheated" on me with a bbc, then I found out and was actually ok with it. it then turned into a cuckold situation that went on for a couple of years. I miss that stuff quite a bit.

Really no such thing as cheating in an open relationship. I always meet guys first for safeties sake but if it somebody we know well she goes alone.

Well, that's mostly true, but not 100% true. All open relationships aren't built the same. While some couples have a "no holds (or holes) barred" kind of set up, others may have certain rules, like no bareback, no kissing, never play alone, etc,etc, and if those rules are broken then technically it could be considered cheating. But, as the cliché goes, the devil is in the details.

Back