Cheating Wives: whats your excuse.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anal ashley, Sep 3, 2013.

1. anal ashley

anal ashley Active Member

Cheating Wives what excuse or story do you use to get away. So you can Fuck your Bull. I joined a health club. Where I said I was taking tennis lessons every week. I carry a racket and a bag. I keep lube and ect. in. Tennis outfits are hot very short and tight I love wearing them with out the little shorts. I cant be reached my phone was in my locker. I say I wont use a public shower so of course Im all sweaty when I get home. I try to swallow all loads so my Pussy & Ass arent leaking CUM. with a annual fee theres no record how many times I go to the club ashley tennis.JPG (NO BRA NO PANTIES)

2. gotborger

gotborger Member

Sweden
    Good wife. :)

3. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My (ex)-husband was cheating on me long before I ever went black, so with him disappearing every weekend for hours at a time, it was easy for me to get away without giving any excuses..

4. curiouscraig

curiouscraig Member

US
    I was on a business trip. My wife Beth had a friend, Tracey, who kept telling her how great dating blk guys was since her recent divorce. While Iwas on a 10 day trip, Tracey got Beth to go out for a Girl's Nite Out which was basically a set-up. Tracey got Beth a little tipsy and had arranged for two young hot blk guys to meet them their a little later and to come try to hook up with them. Well some drink and dancing and seduction got Beth to say ok to a nite cap at Tracey's apartment which ended in 2 days of fucking the two different guys. She eventually had to come home before I got home from the airport.

While Beth was sort of tricked, she also was totally into it and has been a slut for blks since. She (and me) went from a conservative church going wife who was bored with sex to a slutty blk cock loving wife. Later she found James her bull.

5. rini

rini Active Member

Indonesia
    My man travel away lots offshore an i get lonely lots in quiet place. My man is older man he 63. I got big libido an sorry i got nice man chase me at party an i got drunk and he play with me in swim pool an we make love in pool ansome peple can see butits dark la bit but it was exciting an i didnt tell my man an feel guitly but he say i should play with man cos he is old. So now somrtime i get man to have sex but i not tell my man still. An i do some more naghty things too. eI sorry for it but not can help it.so so i always love to my man lots when he is home and do everyhthing he likes too an make him happy. An say sorry to my god too.

jason385, serginho, blkbull and 3 others like this.
  6. relel_82

relel_82 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    No excuses its just wjhat i want and prefer. Its what makes me happy.

7. Harduk

Harduk Well-Known Member Gold Member

Love a woman who knows who and what she is turns me on

8. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    You could have used a more appropriate title for the post: Cheaters: What's Your Excuse?

MacNfries likes this.
  9. relel_82

relel_82 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Thanks for all the likes guys..... just being honest and saying it like it is.

10. Curious Wife

Curious Wife Active Member

I never worried about excuses or cover stories. I was always out of town when I cheated. Not that it was really cheating, hubby gave me permission to do what I wanted on my business trips. So he knew about it.

11. natalie

natalie Active Member

Hubby works away. So I get bored

12. donna4blackuse

donna4blackuse Active Member

US
    I don't want to hurt my family, but am addicted to BBC.

13. bigtim7511

bigtim7511 New Member

I Love this thread! White women are the greatest.