CHEATING WIFE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife is cheating on me, but I cannot prove it and she will not admit it. Her best friend said to me, "How does it feel knowing your wife is getting it from a hot young black stud?” She asks me stuff like that all the time, and then denies saying it to me later if I talk to my wife about it. My wife goes out often while I sit home. At first, I was furious, but now I just sit here. I put her bra and panties on and pleasure myself, fantasizing about my wife fucking some big, black massive stud. I wish I could just watch.

1.jpg2.jpg

I am beginning to think a little don't ask don't tell, cheating, isn't so bad in some marital arrangements.

Its not so cool when you have ******* and family and stuff.. It would defeat the purpose of marriage. Else... Whatever u like.... Just my opinion

Its not so cool when you have ******* and family and stuff.. It would defeat the purpose of marriage. Else... Whatever u like.... Just my opinion
Yeah.....but if you are not maybe....satisfied, that can bring about stress and fights.
It can be responsibly kept on the sly, just like the dad going to the golf course for the day once in awhile and mom go to the spa for a day or weekend. It can be kept away from the home.

Well you fight with your brothers and sisters rIght? At the end of the day you still love them more than most people in the world right?. I do. Marriage should be something like that, but more intimate. And as for keeping a secret, there is always a chance that later on they might find out. Now think about it. How would you feel if your parents did that. I would feel totally betrayed.. Like everything i was taught was a bunch of bullshit... Now im just saying thats not an example that i would like to set, keeping such secrets and living that lifestyle. Im not judging anyone here or criticizing. I got respect for everyone here. All im saying is fantasy is a healthy and good thing but reality is different. I might be wrong and you guys might be right. Just my thoughts. After all we should all be cool and safe when having fun right? :)

lol-> at slimstiffy; I've just come to accept that all men put dick-pics as their avatars. Not the classiest thing, but I guess its a guy-thing. lol

My ex wife wasn't always faithful but thought we worked through it but was wrong she chose to cheat a nd lie about it. After we separated and she c on fessed some and others come forward with more stories trying to make me feel better. I dis covered her best friends, coworkers, and her sisters knew she was screwing around and never said a word. Her go to guy or fuck, buddy when things were getting her down was not me but a black coworker that had screwed almost every woman at work even caused my wife to have some female issues from the hard fucking, even got some type of infection that I had to take pills for. She always said they were good friends but he was getting free white married pussy.

Back