CHEATING WIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know from experience (many times) that they are all sluts.......sometimes it takes more than you to bring it out in them though!

For instance....one of the black guys my wife has done I met at work, showed him naked pictures of her once without him knowing she was my wife just to see if he was into white girls, turns out he was ALLOT so I told him where he could "accidently" run into her, he went where I said to, met her and flirted and within one week was in her panties. He keeps it quiet at work and she still doesn't know that I introduced her to him..........

For instance....one of the black guys my wife has done I met at work, showed him naked pictures of her once without him knowing she was my wife just to see if he was into white girls, turns out he was ALLOT so I told him where he could "accidently" run into her, he went where I said to, met her and flirted and within one week was in her panties. He keeps it quiet at work and she still doesn't know that I introduced her to him..........

Thats fucking hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back